Rest

After a while, Yoongi finally managed to see his girlfriend. She has been busy as hell, her Twice tight schedule is killer and he's thankful that she doesn't get sick like the other members. But knowing that she's lack of sleep, he let her to sleep while he's finishing a song for their next album. Sana is sleeping soundly on his bed while he's on his work desk with his laptop.
When the sun already set and the room became darker, Yoongi decided to rest and tilted his head to check on Sana. The girl is still sleeping soundly on his bed like she has been not sleeping for a decade. He stood up to switch on the lamp and carefully dropped his body on the bed, near her. Placing his hand on her waist as he's side hugging her, carefully and delicately, afraid of waking her up because this is the only time she can sleep tightly before she get busy again by resuming her tight schedule tomorrow.
Yes he wants to have chit chat with her. Yes he wants to joke around with her. Yes he wants to cuddle her. Yes he wants to do more things with her until midnight. But all he does is just staring at her peaceful face, trying to reduce his longing heart but to no avail because the closer she's, the more he misses her. By feeling so comfortable hugging her, Yoongi fell asleep as well. But before that, he imagined how good his life will be if she always come back to his place, gave her a home, securing her like this, marrying her. Well, that's still so far away dream for both of them.
She woke up by all the freshness she got after taking hours to recharge her energy. When she opened her eyes, she found her beloved rapper is sleeping soundly while hugging her. She formed a sweet, soft smile as she realized why her sleep felt so high quality, the reason is she's in his embrace. She felt the urge to hug him, a big hug, so she did and that made Yoongi awake.
"Ah sorry, you wake up,"she felt sorry but Yoongi gave her a tender smile and took her hand to kiss it then placing it on his cheek.
"It's okay, baby I'm glad waking up by seeing your intense stare,"he said. They're so close to each other and their face are just apart by a few inch. Feeling his warm breath, she felt the urge to kiss him but little did she knows, Yoongi thought the same thing and he took the chance first.
Sana closed her eyes as she smiled under his lips. She feels so happy just to be near him. He kissed her like his life depends on her lips. Like he's breathing by it. Sana just enjoyed the kiss and she hugged him more tightly, grabbing his silky hair as her naughty legs started to dominating his legs the more their kiss is gotten deeper and hotter.
"It's been a month, no?"he asked in the middle of their tongue battle. Sana hummed as she still so focused tasting her boyfriend.
"Do you miss me?"she finally asked.
"Did I ever skip a day to tell you that I miss you?"he asked, making her laughed in her silliness.
"No, never, my energy booster,"she now looks at him after parted her lips from his.
"You stay a night right?"he asked.
"Yes, but I must go back early in the morning,"she replied, making him pouted his lips but she quickly pecked it.
"I'll be back soon after my schedule is lesser,"
"But my come back is coming,"he said in his deep husky voice.
"Right. Yours must be tougher than mine. Ah...,"she started to feel down. He caressed her hair softly as he placed his chin on top of her head.
"We'll manage to find a time. I won't waste my spare time to anything other than with my family or you. Now don't think about anything, just enjoy our time together. I love you, Sana,"Yoongi said, still caressing her hair.
"I love you too Oppa,"she smiled as she buried her head deeper on his chest.
"I love you I love you I love you more than anything,"she said excitedly, made him chuckled with her cute confession.
"Yes, I love you more baby girl,"he replied. After that, they spent their time by cuddling, ordering fried chicken, then resuming their cuddle session until it got hotter and only Sana, Yoongi, and God who know what happens next 😉.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I want more people to ship this couple but I know they're really underrated. I just want to read another SaSu's fanfictions by the others..
Anyone ship this rare pairing?