Eternal Rain

The sound of her body being thrown at the mattress causing the iron behind it moved and crashed into the floor, echoed the room. Hard breathes, more like panting, almost audible pleading voice of asking for a mercy and the sounds of fear were all that could be heard between the thick air. It was summer and without doubt that made her body sweats a lot but more likely it was because of the tense between what's happening in that room that causing her beads of sweat came out bigger than usual. She shook her head and eyes full of fear, lips trembling but she knew, she can't escape.

"Wh-what will you do with me?"she managed to verbalize her thoughts after she wiped out her sweats on her neck. A man with his stoic and infamous cold face shrugged as he made his way to her, crawling closer to her face as his body towering her. He slowly brought his fingertips to touch her wet neck and inhaling her taste with his epidermis. He shut his eyes down as he felt her. He felt her pulse, the sign of her life. What if it stopped to beat and it lost it's warm? He thought. It could be bad, but he tried hard to manage the situation still in safe way, not harming her too much, don't kill her eventhough one side of his brain thought it was the best to kill her.

If I can't have her, better I kill her and no one can have her.

She could feel there's nothing good will happen with the eyes he had right now. Now the fear occupied her tiny body even more.

Just when she almost produce her voice again, she felt a pair of warm and wet lips planted a kiss on her neck. She could feel goosebumps on all over her body as a tiny of electric shock ran up to her nape as she felt the unusual touch. Momentarily the world seems stopped but not when she remembered what happened few minutes ago before they were in this room.

"That's not funny Oppa, why did you use Jimin Oppa's name to summon me to here? And...w-wait! Why do you burn the letter?!"she couldn't blink her eyes when she saw the pale skin with blonde haired guy calmly burned the paper she held before which brought her to here, the old abandoned P.E room. Yoongi still burned the paper into ashes when she almost stomped away from him but then he grasped her wrist causing her movement being blocked.

"Oppa, wh-?!"

Her eyes rounded as she felt his lips on hers, pressing hardly and unpleasantly. He pulled her closer as he swallowed her lips, making her sense came back as his kiss became rougher causing her pushed him madly and glared at him. She couldn't believe he would do that. She wanted to scream but she couldn't produce her voice. As if his action really surprised her which she even couldn't find a word to express of what she feels right now.

"I'm sorry, Sana,"he grasped her arm back and now, with all of his might he dragged her to the mattress.

He forced her. He wanted to rape her.

"Stop!!!!"Sana pushed Yoongi's chest away and she crawled back with her forearms, trying to escape from him but it just made him aware more to not let her go. He grabbed her arms and quickly pinned her down to the mattress as his crotch blocked her movement on her lower abdomen and his hands pinned her wrist to the sheet.

"I will scream!"

"Try me. No one will hear you at the place like this,"Yoongi smirked in victory. His heart was racing as she breathed with her abdomen heaved up and down, poking his crotch. He couldn't stand her and now he ripped her blouse violently causing Sana to gasped in shock and fear. She tried to cover her exposed chest but she couldn't when his hands pinned her wrists strongly.

"Damn, you beautiful,"Yoongi cursed under his breath, looking at the tempting mounds on her chest. Her breasts were perfect, not too big but not small either but the way her bra not fully cupped her breasts and they popped out from the cups, it seduced Yoongi too much. The thoughts of other guy ever had her breasts on his mouth just boiled Yoongi unreasonably.