Cuddle

Sana sometimes could be so aggressive and pervy.
"Oppa-yaa...what are you doing? Don't you want to cuddle me? Why are you deserting me...,"Sana grabbed Yoongi's arm and swung it playfully. Yoongi was still so focus with the song that he's trying to produce.
"Oppaaa... I went here after rushing my practice just to see you but you've been ignored me since I came,"Sana pouted her lips and kept swinging his left arm. But Min Yoongi didn't react at all.
He's like a stone.
"Damn it, I'll go to Taehyung's room instead then,"she clicked her tongue and stood up after throwing Yoongi's arm.
"Did you curse?"Yoongi suddenly turned around to look at his girl.
"Wow, my boyfriend is finally notice me when I curse! Amazing,"Sana said sarcastically. Yoongi ignored her sarcastic words.
"That's not good for a girl like you, Sana. Come sit here again, don't go near Taehyung or any creature like Taehyung,"Yoongi said as he landed his sight on his computer again. Seeing that, Sana pouted again.
"For how many hours I'll just sit there with you just quietly focusing on your work? I don't want to sit with an indifferent stone!"Sana whined. Yoongi froze hearing her whine and looked at her again. The guy with white shirt and blue jeans finally stood up and sat on the couch. He gave signal to Sana with his hand gestures to come near him so Sana hesitatedly followed his order but still kept her cool.
"I'm totally a dumb stone for ignoring my pretty girl here,"he kissed her hair when she placed her butt on the couch just beside him. He put his arm around Sana's shoulder and lifted her chin to look at him.
"Good for you to admit that. So do you want to cuddle now?"Sana at first was frowning but then grinning. But after she asked that, Yoongi already extended his neck to rest his head on the couch. He closed his eyes already. He didn't sleep enough nowadays for his upcoming mixtape. He just sleep for 2-3 hours per day. And now when he managed to escape from his computer, he gave up his eyes.
And Sana once again was frowning.
"Shit,"she cursed. But Yoongi immediately grabbed her body closer to him so she leaned down on his nape.
"I heard my girl cursed again...,"he said with closed eyes.
"Yeah, because my boyfriend once again deserting me,"
Yoongi just formed a smile on his face.
"I never deserted you, sweetheart... I'm just too sleepy now and feel comfortable when you're around me...let me sleep for a while,"he said whilst hand caressing her hair.
"Oppa... let's sleep together then,"Sana grinned naughtily and leaned down to the couch. Yoongi followed her and took a pillow to support their heads but Sana chose to sleep on his left arm and facing him, legs were linking to each other and his right arm was side hugging her. They were so close to the point she could feel his hot breath. Yoongi already closed his eyes again when Sana pecked his lips.
"This is actually a cuddle,"she giggled.
"Yeah. This is a cuddle,"he nodded with close eyes, feeling so peaceful near her.
"If I could gain my energy again, you'll get more than cuddle... let's sleep for now, babe,"
Hearing that, Sana grinned from ear to ear. Quickly closed her eyes. Hoping that when she wake up, he's ready to make her body sore.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
I decided to make this book as compilation of sasu's oneshoots because idea just sometimes popped out and I want to write it down. So I hope there's a reader who can enjoy and excitedly waiting for this book update. Please give love to this book...vote and comments ok 😘