Love Me If You Dare

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE

Cast : Sana | Jimin | Yoongi | Hoseok

Genre : romance, angst

Rating : PG+17

Length : twoshots

BGM : Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Her body was squirming on the sheet when the sun lights emitted into the room throughout the ventilation.

"Nngg...,"she moaned as the alarm clock ringing so loud.

"Sana, wake up,"a blonde guy brushed the girl who's laying beside him.

"...,"yet she didn't budge.

"Hey,"he whispered gently. He pulled himself closer to her face and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Wake up, you can be late to school,"he whispered with his deep voice to her ear.

"If you don't go to school then I won't too,"she sighed, she already woke up.

"I won't go to that stupid school again but you can't waste your oppa's money,"he said.

The girl got up to sit position and staring at the guy who's still laying down in front of her.

"I don't need to go to a school where there's no sunbae. That school is teriffiying. Only sunbae who's warm amongst them all,"Sana sighed sadly. That guy caressed her flawless cheek.

"Then it'll be a problem...,"that guy got up and leaned his back on the bed's crown.

"Jung Sana, let's break up...,"he said carefully.

"N-no! No way!"Sana immediately scratched the good looking guy in front of her on his naked chest.

"Argh...,"

Blood oozed out from the scratches that was created by the girl with face as soft as a baby shiba inu.

"What you did is nothing else than hurting me, depending your life on me too much, then hurt me again,"he stared at her with sad eyes.

"And also...,"he said with gloomy face.

"Don't call me sunbae, when will you can call my name without my demand?"he sighed.

"Yoon...Yoongi-ah...don't leave me...,"Sana is sobbing.

***

Yoongi burned his last cigarette then looking at the ceilings while sucking the small thing. It has been a half year already he's in relationship with his junior who's so popular with her beauty. Although she's so popular, Sana is notoriously terrible. Her life is terrible, her personality is terrible, her acts are terrible. She's so damn beautiful and terrible until all of her fans are only brave to adore her beauty instead of taking action to really court her.

*Yoongi's POV*

I met her after school when Sana was struggling on the mud at the soccer field in a heavy rainy day. Her eyes were watering, looked so contrast with the blast of rain on her face, she looked so messed up. Her hands was wiping the mud repeatedly like she's looking for something...a necklace...which just nowadays I found out that it was the necklace from that guy. The guy who already took almost all of Sana's life.

His name is Park Jimin. I know him, he's the same age as me and we met a couple times during soccer matches. He was a promising team captain, very talented and great as he got scholarship to the school which have the best soccer team. I, who happened to watched the matches since my friend insisted did saw the beautiful girl with long hair who was always sitting on the fifth row watching the captain with all of her feelings. Yeah, Sana was Jimin's lover. I heard from my friend, they were together since she was still in 2nd grade of middle school. They were inseparable lovebirds. Jimin loved Sana and vice versa. Sana even ever injured a girl's shoulder with a broken glass when she found out the girl tried to flirt with Jimin, she was the soccer team's manager and still had guts to steal Jimin's heart. Whereas everyone at school know, Sana won't just stay seeing her man got approached by another girl unless it's her.

Odd and terrible. That's their relationship in my eyes. Sana who's too over protective who never shown her smile at all unless it's in front of Jimin. Jimin who's although he was friendly but he would put 100% of his attention to Sana although he's in final exam. I used to think that they're stupid lovebirds. Jimin was too idiot because he let his life limited because of one beautiful like blue rose temperament girl. But now I gulped down my own words, I already fell. I really fell so hard, so deep to that girl.

Yeah, right when I saw her that rainy day. At first I just let her and didn't give a fuck, I entered student council's room since 3 PM until I left at 6 PM, she was still there. That's when I approached her. I didn't utter anything and didn't care with her stare to me and only dipped my hand onto the dirty mud, looking for something, looking for a stuff that even I had no idea what she was looking for.

A year ago, in the end of last semester of our 2nd grade, Jimin got into field accident, he got back bone injury and his right knee was dislocated when he had match with the hardest rival of our school. That made him ended up in whell chair. His back bone injury was the reason why he couldn't walk anymore, he got paralyzed for the whole of his life. Jimin's dream was crashed, shattering apart like a broken glass, not only his dream but it's also our school's dream. Jimin couldn't get his scholarship anymore and that time I witnessed how Sana never left his side even once. Although Jimin had changed, although that guy tried to shut himself from other people and lost his temper easily, Sana still stayed. She was still so loyal staying on his side until her body got bruised here and there. I thought Jimin tormented and hurt the poor girl because of his frustration until one day Sana got hospitalized because she kicked her shank to the wall until it got bruised and even bleeding. That time, I didn't really know them...I didn't really care with their dramatic life story.

Two months suffering, Jimin ended his life by drowning himself to the lake at the hospital. That time Sana wasn't there near him made her tried to commit suicide many times if she wasn't got watched tightly by Hoseok, her brother. I heard from my classmate, the last time his sister visited Sana at the hospital, her weight was descreased by 15kg. I could feel how the world has ended for her who used to be in Jimin's side, but I still didn't give a fuck.

Her empty eyes who didn't emit anything that rainy day touched my heart. Her skinny body was struggling for hours looking for the necklace Jimin gave. Hoseok told me, all stuff from Jimin or anything that related to him were already threw away by him for Sana's sake but that necklace. The last stuff from the person she loves, which Hoseok let her to keep. When I saw that poor fragile skinny figure my heart was moved to embrace all of her agony, protect her and make her laugh again.

"I don't care what you intention is, I only love sunbae...,"

That's what Sana uttered when I confessed my love to her. However I have bigger determination, my feeling is so strong, I didn't give up even once and finally I got her. But one thing that felt so painful although I managed to gain her attention...Sana always called me with the same way she called Jimin. I really hate that, I felt so dumb. Although she kissed me, although she slept with me, although she was in my embrace, what she saw, what she felt is Jimin, not me.

"Then why you stay if I can't forget Jimin? Why you still dare to love me?"Sana gave me that question one day.

"Because there's no reason for me to love someone I love, no terms and condition, no one can stop me, although you run to the other side of this world I'll still chase you, although you love another guy I'll snatch you away back to me. For me...my biggest rival is myself...I must be able to be more special than Jimin for you,"

"Up to you. If you dare to love me, who's like this...that's up to you,"

My courage finally gave me it's fruits. Sana started to accept my presence although she's still calling me 'sunbae' mostly of the times. She started to depend on me like she used to be when she was still with Jimin. Although she hurts me but I will never hate her, she also loves me back although her way is too extreme.

"Yoongi...,"Sana hugs me from behind.

"Does that cigarette more interesting than me?"Sana took my cigarette and sucked it.

"Of course not. I just spend my time while waiting for you,"I grabbed her wrist which holding the cigarette and kissed her lips. I intertwined her fingers tightly after kissing her lips. No matter what will happen...I won't make her suffering for the second time.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I need your critique, comment, money (lol, kidding)