Behind Suga's Airport Style

"Where's Yoongi?"Hoseok, who's dragging his case asked to Jin who's busy preparing for breakfast.
"Hm? I thought he's already taking bath?"Jin answered without looking away from his kimbab.
"What?! No, I've seen everyone but him. Aish seriously, if I'm not mistaken he's with Sana last night. Don't tell me...,"Hoseok walked to Yoongi's room. As he expected, Yoongi still locked his room.
Meanwhile...
Sana woke up because of the knocks that Hoseok made. When she half awake, she checked her phone which is on the other side of the bed, near Yoongi who's still sleeping soundly.
Sana rubbed her eyes and almost jump when she realized it's already 7 in the morning.
"Oppa!!!"Sana shook Yoongi's body to wake him up, ignoring Hoseok's call.
"Oppa wake up! You have flight in one half hour!!!"Sana said as she started to tickle Yoongi's waist which is always effective to wake him up. Yoongi groaned softly and stretching his body.
"Morning babe, you look beautiful. What time is it?"he asked as he rubbed his left eye with his left hand while his other hand caressing Sana's hair.
"No need to sweet talk! You need to take a bath it's already 7!"Sana pulled the sheet which covering their almost naked bodies-yes, you know what they did 😉😂.
"Really?!! OMG!"Yoongi almost jump.
"YES OMG! GET FASTER HYUNG!"Hoseok yelled from the outside. Sana wanted to laugh when hearing that and Yoongi rushed to the bathroom.
"I'll take care of him Oppa, sorry!"Sana said to Hoseok. She stretched out her upper body before leave the bed. She has not time to clean the bed first because she needs to find outfit for Yoongi. Lucky they already packed all his necessary last night.
Sana found the white shirt with long sleeves and his black jeans. She knocked her head lightly when she realized that she forgot to iron the shirt first. When she was about to bring the shirt outside to iron it, Yoongi already came out from the shower room.
"Where's my clothes?"he asked.
"Oppa I'll iron this first ok, you just wear your pants and apply your skincare,"
"No need, I'm already too late. That's good enough, let me wear that,"
"Aigo... seriously? Or I'll find the other one,"
"No Sana no need, no time baby. Come on here,"Yoongi asked with pleading eyes as he's walking closer to Sana. Sana shrugged her shoulders and walking to Yoongi too. She helped Yoongi to dress and after that she collected the stuffs that Yoongi needs to bring in his bag.
"Oppa comb your hair, you said you want to wear the sandal from your fansite right? I'll prepare that,"Sana said but Yoongi held her wrist when Namjoon shouted his name from the outside.
"No need Sana, it's good right? The members already waiting for me,"Yoongi said. Sana bit her lower lip. Yeah it's good but too damn hot which Sana couldn't help to worry that he'll kill his fans with his airport style today.
"I gotta go. See you later ok? Don't skip your meals. I love you, baby,"Yoongi tilted his head to kiss Sana's lips. Sana closed her eyes as she felt his cold lips. They were kissing briefly before Yoongi go. Yoongi didn't want to break the kiss but he must, he kissed Sana's crown before he get his belongings.
"Be careful Oppa and good luck. Love you too,"she smiled.
Yoongi unlocked the door and opened it. The members already stood in front of his room with arms crossed in front of their chest.
"Sorry guys, let's go,"he said.
"Told ya, you can bring Sana here before our flight but no sleepless night,"Namjoon shakes his head.
"Sorry Oppa, I was in deep sleep too,"Sana grinned embarrassingly.
"Geez, I was just asking her to help me pack my things. Come on,"Yoongi pat Namjoon's back and lead him to the front door.
"You're messy but you look hot hyung,"Hoseok said as he pat Yoongi's back.
"He certainly got a good sleep, Hope,"Jin said playfully.
"That's okay, they'll be apart for a long time since she needs to go to Japan too,"Taehyung added.
"Well then, time to say goodbye. See you later Sana?"Namjoon said before they leave the dorm.
"Yes Oppa. Safe flight everyone,"Sana gave them her sweetest smile which causing Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok almost faint because of her sweetness. Yoongi only shook his head when he saw they pretend like they're just being shot by Sana's love arrows.
"I gotta go. Take care, ok?"Yoongi put his hand on Sana's head.
"Ok, but Oppa...can you see me? Haha,"Sana asked because Yoongi's bangs are covering his eyes.
"Yes ofc, you shorty. Bye,"Yoongi pecked her lips again before he joined the members who's already walking down to their car.

And after that the airport went mess because of BTS' airport fashion especially Suga with his messy hair and shirt and the mask which covering almost all of his face and bangs covering his eyes

And after that the airport went mess because of BTS' airport fashion especially Suga with his messy hair and shirt and the mask which covering almost all of his face and bangs covering his eyes. Yet he can pull it out to look so damn hot.

I literally died after seeing Suga's airport fashion to LA recently. He's so damn ... OMG messy but hot 😍
Actually all the members but Suga just killed me 😵
Well guys this is just my imagination, don't take it seriously 😉