Urge (NSFW)

Sana had no idea who's knocking her room right now in the middle of the night. She swears if that's Dahyun she'll make her as her pillow to sleep during their ride to tomorrow's schedule location. She yawned while walking half asleep to open the door and yet when she opened it and found out who's coming to her, her eyelids suddenly felt light.

"What are you doing here?"she asked with gentle voice. The person in front of her gave a sweet and tender smile before he came in. Yes, he. One and only person who can barge to her room in the middle of night, Min Yoongi.

Sana locked the door again and rushed to hug the man who can make her heart flutters. Yoongi received the warm welcome very gladly and hug her tightly like he won't let her small figure go from his embrace even just a second.

"Do you miss me?"he asked with his husky voice. He could feel Sana's head nodding in his chest. Sana looked up and staring at her lover, made Yoongi leaned down to meet her lips. A very gentle kiss landed on her lips. Although their lips only touching each other without wet kiss or darting his tongue, yet that long kiss could send shivers throughout her body.

"Do you miss me?"Sana asked after their lips parted away.

"Why do you think I'm here?"

"It's midnight. You didn't informed me and I had no idea you'd come,"she pouted, still leaning her body on his chest.

Yoongi grabbed Sana's ass to get her even closer to his body. Her chest pushed against his chest and that's enough to make him burning especially because he felt her soft mounds didn't wear bra at all.

"I watched the video and you made me lose my mind, Sana. The urge to hug you is massive that's why I drove to here,"

"What video? Ah...the MV?"Sana's eyes got bigger as she's excited.

"What do you think about it? We're doing better right? Our dance is killing right now!"

"Okay first of all, let's rest on the bed,"Yoongi grabbed her thighs and picked her up. Sana was startled when he's carrying her to the bed so she just circling her arms around his neck.

"My reaction is way different than your reaction during my comeback. You were bitchin' around to Jimin thanks God I knew you still can't handle me the most. Now let me be nonchalant. You're so beautiful in that MV. You know I love you more than you do because I only see you,"he pinned Sana on the bed, staring at her orbs. Hearing that, Sana felt so touched and couldn't hold her smile.

"You really love me more than I do?"she asked. Yoongi nodded.

"Here let me give you a present!"Sana hugged Yoongi until he fell to her body.

"But...,"Yoongi extended his arms and staring at her orbs again.

"Who allowed you to wear that chest revealing dress? Hm?"he asked, his voice is deeper than ever. Sana gulped. She remembered that Yoongi didn't really like when his girlfriend exposing her private part. And yes, DTNA red dress she wore revealed her chest a little bit and she knew that fanboys went crazy because of that.

"You're literally a hot topic on male sites,"Yoongi looked at her intensely.

"Oppa...I didn't know that they picked that dress when I wore that I asked them to change but the manager said just let it be because that's the concept,"Sana pouted her lips.

"Yeah and thanks to that now everybody can have their wild imagination,"Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Which happened to me as well. That's why I had the urge to immediately see you...,"Yoongi looked at Sana again with more intense gaze then he leaned closer to her face. Sana closed her eyes when she thinks that Yoongi will kiss her but she didn't feel anything but his warm breath so close to her. Sana opened her eyes again and met his dark orbs. Yoongi only stared at her with close gap between them.

"Yoongi Oppa...,"

"I wish I can tell the world that you belong to me...,"he whispered. Sana smiled upon hearing that.

"I'll wait for the right time. Now let's just be like this. As long as I can still feel you...,"she said.

"Feel what, baby?"Yoongi didn't proceed to kiss her but inhaling her scent down to her neck yet it could sending shivers down her spine.

"Y-your presence...,"

"Such as...?"

Sana gasped when Yoongi slipped his hand down her pajamas. His big palm caressed her belly before it travelled up to her uncaged soft mounds.

"Such as what, Sana?"Yoongi stopped when Sana didn't respond because she's focus with his touch.

"Hmm... being close, together just with you...,"her doe eyes met his lustful orbs.

"Nice...what do you want me to do?"he asked, caressing her chest. Now his lips travelled to her ears. He licked her earlobe which made Sana jolted because of the sensation.

"Oppa...I can't hold myself anymore.. ,"Sana moaned. Her hand started to find his pants. She slipped her hand onto his pants to touch his already hard cock. Only with this touch from Yoongi, she felt her womanhood in pain, yearning for his big dick. It has been a while since they haven't met and the last time they only did video sex. That's kinda painful to her since she really missed him.

"Don't worry, baby... I'll do you tonight, just prepare yourself...,"Yoongi unbuttoned her shirt then they started to undressing each other before they begin to do what lovers do.

All night.

***

"OH MY GOD! I HAVE SCHEDULE THIS MORNING!!!!"Sana rose her body up, covering her naked chest with the blanket the moment she woke up. She looked to her side and found Yoongi was still sleeping soundly. Sana quickly grabbed her phone and sighed in relief when she checked the time. She still has 1 hour to go to prepare herself. She quickly left the bed but the groaning when she felt her body is aching especially her legs. She immediately regretted to went all out with Yoongi last night.

"Baby...,"

Sana looked back and found Yoongi already awake. He grabbed her wrist and pull her closer as signal for her to kiss him before she leave. So Sana leaned down to peck his lips and received his warm smile which gave her energy.

"Oppa good morning. I need to prepare for next schedule. And thanks to you my body is aching right now,"she teased him. Yoongi only gave his shy smile and rose up.

"That's good to keep remind you that we had a good night,"

Sana giggled but then her laugher disappeared when Jeongyeon shouted her name from outside.

"Yah Minatozaki! Let's hurry up! And just to make you know, I fckin could hear your moans and screams last night. Gosh! I swear I'll make your shoulder as my pillow today!"

Sana and Yoongi looked to each other after hearing that with blushing cheeks but then they bursted into laughter.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Haha guys another nsfw story 😂 I hope you can hold on haha. DTNA was lit! Best come back! And yes Sana was so sexy hahaha my friend went crazy seeing her.
Anyway actually I wanted to make story about this lyric from Shot Thru the Heart which MiSaMo made.

Don't you think this suits Yoongi?😂