Love Me If You Dare - Brother

"Sana's misery is my fault,"

That sad eyes full of regrets still haunts me everytime I walked past this café in rainy day.

That person was waiting for me who just finished my rugby practice in the aisle which connect our school to the gym. The perfectly shaped figure with cool and fashionable look got noticed by me easily. I ever seen him dropped Sana to the school for a few times in her freshmen year. He said he was graduated from this school as well, a perfect and popular student.

"Thanks because you have saved Sana's life,"he said while stirring his coffee.

"I don't done many, don't deserve to get you thanks. Especially to be addressed as someone who already saved her life. Sana's life is still not 100% considered as saved yet...,"I replied while remembering the event yesterday when Sana once again was caught holding a penknife.

"Not even 50%...,"I sighed.

"Sana's misery is my fault,"Hoseok said with the smile that I think, sad.

From our conversation in that rainy day at the café near the window I discovered the most shocking fact. Jimin wasn't Sana's first love. Sana ever madly in love with someone else besides Jimin. Sana put 100% of her life to that man and the love she lived was crazier than I ever knew when she was with Jimin.

The first person she ever loved is Hoseok. Her own brother, who's older by 5 years from her. But one thing that I didn't know and just got revealed by Hoseok, they're not blood related. A shocking fact which also made me relieved that time. At least it still makes sense if Sana could fall in love with her own brother who's no blood related to her.

"Since the first time I met Sana when she was 2 years old, I already fell in love with her. Maybe that's a feeling to protect her as my little sister, I gave all my attentions to her, didn't care with people mocked me as sister complex but I really love Sana. Made Sana got depended on me a lot, made her a spoiled girl, shut her world from others than me. For her as long as I'm there, she doesn't care with everything. When I entered my teenager year, I realized that my feeling is more than an affection to a sister. I love her, we belonged together. Made her got even more attached to me and we were inseparable. Until one day our father passed away...that time I had to move to the state to study for replacing my dad's position in the company. I really adore my father, I'm the head of this family now after he left. In that hard times, I left Sana, I forgot her. I forgot how big her presence for me. Our mother who was suffering after father gone, started to destroy her life with Sana. Yeah...she destroyed Sana's life without my knowledge. What I did was just silent and regretting for what I've done to her without able to bring back the light for her. Sana got even more suffering until she met Jimin. The person who could replace my position. Slowly my figure was vanished in her eyes, I also couldn't get her back. Then I got married with other girl to end my guilt which already neglected her until it made me suffering instead. I think...what already happened just happened and it can't be changed anymore. I'm happy you're here Yoongi-ssi. I'm happy although Jimin has gone but Sana got her light back. Please take care of her. I won't see her anymore, I trust her on you...farewell,"Hoseok then stood up from his chair and left. I only watched his lonely back slowly disappearing from my sight. I'm sure he still loves Sana so much.

"Don't come! I can't hold the pain which I feel in this world anymore! Without Jimin...without Jimin I already don't know what I should do. I don't want anything else. Everyone already left me!"

"I won't leave you, Sana,"I hugged Sana from behind until the penknife she holds get thrown up to the floor.

"I won't leave you and I need you with me,"

"As long as you're not like mom...asked me to stay but made me bruised in my whole body,"

"I won't do that. You're too precious,"

Sana's way to love Hoseok then her way when she loved Jimin...this girl, she's too fragile especially since her mom started to torment her because of depression. Since a long time ago, there's rumor about how scary she is, the beautiful girl who can do anything for the one she loves. There's some people who said she's a psychopath in love. When I got to know her properly, she's just a poor fragile girl who needed to be protected and watched. Then her scars will slowly disappeared. As long as there's someone who love her with all of his heart.

But after that time I still caught Sana almost hurt herself. The worst when I got home, Sana was already lying down on the bathroom's floor with bloods tainting her body and the floor. I was too off guard and since then I begged her to never hurt herself anymore.

"Sana, if you felt hurt you can hurt me...but don't even hurt yourself anymore,"

I drowned myself into the darkness of her life. At first I wished she'll be more relieved then stop but her behavior to hurt me seems like hard to be erased. Slowly, I must teach her that hurting her ownself and other people will only bring another new scars. Slowly...I hope she can understand.

"Sunbae is that painful so much? If so, I'll make you feel better,"she kissed her scratch on my neck. Full of love, full of tenderness. And her tears fell. Seems like she regretted.

"Now it feels better right? I love you sunbae,"

There will be bad things to occur in life. But there's still many good things that will happen as well. So no matter how bad those hardships, just trust it that there's still good things wait.

"I'm home,"

"Yoongi...,"Sana who's still playing piano turned around and approached me.

Yoongi? This is the first time she calls me with my name without I'm asking.

"Honey?"I caressed her face in disbelief. She doesn't utter anything and only hugs me tightly.

Seems like there will be many good things that will occur although not everything. But slowly I can see the bright light for our future. Without Hoseok's request, I'll protect Sana and be by her side until the end. I'll love her with all the risk that I must face.

LOVE ME IF YOU DARE, BROTHER - FIN