Don't Leave Me

I'll be there now.

He said throughout the text that I received.

Don't be kidding me oppa!

I replied him. But he didn't reply me again.

The whole day I'm busy accompanying my mom go here and there I don't know for God sake what her business actually. I continuously checked my phone, calling him and sent him texts but he didn't reply me again and his number is not active. I sighed. Don't tell me he's serious.

Drrrtttt... I felt my phone vibrated and I saw his name on the screen.

"Oppa?! Where have you been?!"I snapped.

"Sana I'm in Busan now. Tell me where are you at?"he said.

Are you kidding oppa?!

"Go to my house then,"I answered.

I don't want him to get tired even a bit so I decided to go home and leave my mom to greet him. When I arrived at my home, he's already there. He leaned his back on the wall while staring at the sky. I glanced at the chair, I sighed annoyedly.

"My house has chair why are you standing?"I asked, approaching him. He turned around to me. His sweet weak smile was formed in his handsome face made my heart weak.

"I just touched down here. Where have you been?"he asked.

"Went with mom. Why are you here Oppa? You can't leave the hospital and why you stubbornly dare to come here?! The whole day you're here, whom are you with?!"I asked worriedly. Again. He only gave his smile and it always success to soothe my anger.

"It's okay Sana. I only think that this is the best. Seeing you,"he said with his tender glance. I still lock my eyes with his with anger and worries in my heart but when he told me that I can't stop the tears that have been waiting to well up from my eyes. I want to see you too Oppa. I miss you and I can't see you like this. Why should I get angry?

"Don't cry,"he whispered as he pulled me into his arms. I sobbed the moment I felt myself in his embrace once again.

It has been a whole month my lover, Yoongi Oppa, got hospitalized. His parents already forbid him to meet me. I can't go to Seoul because of my school. I always acted like I don't want to see him and always got irritated yet actually I really want to see him.

It's tightening!

This is for the sake of him, not me so when he made his decision I can't say anything.

"Then what do you want to do now?"I asked, arched my head back to look up at his face.

"I want to runaway with you,"he answered. I only responded with wistful smile.

"I see,"I said.

Then we go for only God know where but we're heading to the downtown. Without his driver or private car. We took public transportation like bus and walked. I'm so sad when I see Yoongi Oppa. He looked skinnier and pale but he stubbornly wanted to walk with me.

"Oppa, let's grab some food first,"I pulled his hand to a ddokbuki stall.

"Uncle, two ddokbuki please,"I said. After that we sat on the bench near the stall waiting for our ddokbuki.

The night will fall in a few minutes. I turned to him and looking at his face.

"Where do you want to go after this?"I asked.

"Have no idea...anywhere as long as it's with you,"he answered, holding my hand which is planced on the bench.

"Hmmm then you must eat more then we'll play around until we get tired, how about that?"I asked cheerfully.