Damn Hot (LY: Tear Concept Photos)

"Girls!! The concept photos for BTS comeback is presented!!!!"
That night, Nayeon screamed to the entire house so everyone came out from their rooms and joined the oldest fangirling over BTS in the living room.
"OMG is that even real?!! Taehyung Oppa is so damn hot!"Chaeyoung closed her agape mouth.
"What's with that stare Jin Oppa?!!"Jihyo almost lost her mind.
"Oh... they're all look good,"Tzuyu nodded.
"Namjoon Oppa why is he so damn cool?"Jeongyeon was in awe after spotting the leader.
"Yoongi Oppa has been keeping this the whole time and I won't being whipped over him! Jimin Oppa is so tempting!"Sana pouted but she can't lie that her heart is weak after seeing Suga's.
"Maybe he's prohibited to leak the photos. OMG but yeah I feel like Jimin is doing crime for us!"Nayeon bit her finger being so whipped by Jimin's Calvin Klein underwear.
"J-Hope is beautiful in here,"Mina muttered. She smiled when she sees J-Hope's photo, it was one of the best masterpiece from big hit.
"All of the especially Jungkook is so handsome,"Tzuyu and Dahyun smiled to each other.
"I'm gonna call my bae,"said Jeongyeon, tapping on her phone and entering her room.
"I want to tell Yoongi Oppa that Jimin caught my eyes,"Sana followed Jeongyeon to lock herself in her room. "Are you even serious?!"Momo looked at Sana in disbelief. She knew that her friend is sometimes so weird and really one of a kind. It's not the first time Sana said that another guy caught her eyes to Suga.
"Well, he won't care. Sana always do that to make Suga jealous but that man is too cool for an attention seeker like her,"Nayeon shrugged. She's still scrolling the concept photos and fangirling over all of them because she's basically the biggest fan of them among Twice members.
Sana tried to reach Suga but seems like the man is too busy or two timing her right know-that's Sana's only wild imagination and paranoid- so she decided to text him, sending Jimin's photo.

NSNL: agsjshhsksjabsjsjshsjsksbsbshshsksksnnsnsjsjsjsjsjs Jimin Oppa just committed a crime to me rn!

When Sana thought Suga is busy and won't reply her right away, actually he didn't.

My Yoong: stop fangirling over another guy
NSNL: what?!!! You said nothing about all of this when I was like begging you for the whole weeks starting from April to tell me when the teasers will be dropped 😣
NSNL: so no being whipped over Min Yoongi!
Incoming video call from My Yoong
NSNL: Don't video call me! 😣
My Yoong: but Jimin is next to me, I thought my girlfriend needs to see her idol well, if she won't...
Incoming video call from NSNL

"You got not chill,"
Sana frowned upon seeing her boyfriend is all alone inside his studio. Suga as always looked lethargic, calm af, always keep his cool.
"Where's my Calvin Klein man?! Give me my underwear model!"Sana was annoyed by her boyfriend's trick.
"Yah, keep your pervert mind down. Why am I dating a girl who's easily got whipped by another guy and girl?"
"Girl???"
"Yeah, like when you're super fangirling over Jennie. Seulgi... Hani,"
Sana pouted her lips. That's not what he supposed to say and act, he supposed to be jealous af but he didn't and he never did. She remembered one day when she said that Mark literally made her nosebleed, Suga just shrugged and said,"Well actually if you lost your blood he's just under one roof in your office,"wtf why did he said that though?
"Ok whatever! I will print Jimin's photo with the biggest size and put it on the ceiling just above my bed so I can see him before I sleep and maybe I can have a nice dream about him,"
"If you print the photo you got from Twitter or Instagram with the biggest size the resolution won't make it, it'll be cracked. You need to request for the real size to our staff or download it in our fancafe. Plus, I will always wish you a nice dream, girlfriend,"
Sana was so done by him. There's no way to make him jealous.
"Yah! Do you even love me?! Have you ever got jealous because of me?!!!"finally she gave up. She yelled at him but in a cute way although actually she's very serious but Suga found it so cute.
Suga formed his sweetest smile. If he's near her he swears he will immediately peck her lips and pinch her cheeks.
"Sana's attempt to make boyfriend jealous: failed. Do you think I don't realize this? I have since the start, since the first time you acted like this in the past. I found you're so cute because of that so I'm playing along with that,"he laughed. Sana pouted her lips and whined because of that.
"Unfair! I never seen you got jealous I want to know how! While you can easily make me jealous,"Sana whined.
"I'm cool doesn't mean I don't get jealous. Actually I can agree that Jimin is so hot and I was worried that you'll fall for him,"
"Yeah, I'm not kidding today. Jimin is the best! He's so damn hot and I skipped a beat after seeing his picture,"Sana stuck her tongue out. She admitted that Suga was the best because well, he's her lover. But Jimin was another thing. He stole all the heart from everyone because of his sexy photo.
"Well my girlfriend's heart is skipped a beat is something else. I will extinguish the presence of the man who probably can steal my girl,"Suga groaned. This time Sana smiled happily.
"I'm kidding! I know you think mine is the best right? If Jimin made your heart skipped a beat then mine made your heart skipped a few beats,"Suga laughed.
"How could you?!!! Gosh...okay... Oppa's the best. I don't want to admit for a while because it made me want to hug you,"Sana said shyly.
"Well...care to have midnight dinner with me?"Suga wiggled his brows, he knew his offer is so tempting for Sana. After dinner, they'll have fun and that's for sure.
"OMG yes! I'm starving after screaming over Jimin Oppa's underwear,"
"Okay stop. I'll pick you up in a minutes,"
Sana laughed after seeing his reaction again. Tonight for sure, she won't let Suga go from her neverending praise towards Jimin. But little did she knew, Suga planned something more to make her feel the real hot that night.

I'm deeeeeed

I'm deeeeeed.