Vestige (Angst)

Yoongi looked down to the floor getting stormed by the mid-heavy drops of water from the shower above his head. As he felt the lukewarm water showering his body, he tried to empty his mind. He tried to get himself out from the chains that kept tying him. The burden that kept haunting him.

A scar.

It's too big to be hidden and forgotten. The long and deep, almost dried scratch on his left arm. Everytime his eyes caught the scenery of that scar, his heart automatically sinking and aching. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to get away from the pain but he would never can as long as that scar is still there. As long as he still has his left arm.

How to get rid of that scar? Seokjin suggested him the best dermatologist in Seoul. Jimin told him to go to one of the best plastic surgery clinic in the country. But it'll only add more scar that he would never forget.

Painful.

He felt his eyes were getting hotter, but he wasn't sure whether the water rolling down on his cheeks are his tears or the shower. He punched the wall in front of him the moment his mind recalling her face again. He started sobbing.

"Hyung! Hyung! Are you alright?"

He heard Hoseok knocked the door, getting worried with him who's already inside the bathroom for almost an hour and now he started sobbing.

"Hyung, please stop. Getting in the water for almost an hour can harm you, hyung!"the younger one asked from the outside. Yoongi won't budge.

"Your scar won't heal faster if it kept wet!"Hoseok added.

Yoongi turned off the shower. He fell to the floor as he's weeping. He bit his knuckle to muffle his cry. His head hurts so much but his heart hurts even more.

"Baby...,"he whispered. As he touched the scar.

The scar is still there. Is still not completely dried yet. Is still fresh. But she's not here anymore. The person who caused the scar isn't here in the world anymore. She's gone leaving this scar.

Sana...

His 5 years long girlfriend lost her soul during the big fight with him. Don't blame him. She actually had depression and trust crisis because of her broken home condition. Although she had Yoongi with her but the illness is hard to be cured and Yoongi wasn't patient enough. One day she almost committed suicide when Yoongi was tired of the condition and left the house for a while. When he came back, she already cut her wrist a little, made Yoongi frantically threw the knife but she grabbed it again and they had fight for the knife. When the knife accidentally cut his arm, Sana was shocked and got panic attack seeing his blood. She took car key and left him alone. But never he imagine that's the last time he saw her.

Minatozaki Sana was too young to leave the world with such terrible events because of the car accident. Now she's not here anymore but the scar is still fresh. Why that's so cruel?

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
This story is inspired by my real story but it's not because of a person. Lol.
I had scar from my late kitten, everytime I looked at my hand and found the scars, I remembered her and it made me want to cry.
Please vote and comment if you read this.