Chapter 21

There is sexual content in this chapter!!! Warning this is also my first consensual sex scene so please go easy on me if it's not that good!! Other than that, enjoy the chapter!!!

       Mike slowly kisses down my neck. He sucks gently and I moan quietly. He chuckles and sits up. He grabs the hem of his shirt, tugging it and taking it off. Strong defined abs decorate his flat stomach. I sit up too and he gently removes my shirt.
       I feel a little embarrassed to be shirtless in front of Mike. I'm nowhere near as defined as him. My stomach is unhealthily flat, revealing a little of my ribs. It almost makes me feel inadequate to be in his very presence. Regardless, Mike just smiles and kisses me. "You're beautiful," he says. I blush and look away. Mike grabs my chin, making me look at him. "Don't look like that. You are beautiful." I feel silly being called beautiful. Aren't boys supposed to be called handsome or manly. Well I've never really been much of a 'manly' person. I'm shy and squeamish. Nothing like Mike.
       To get rid of my unwanted thoughts I press my lips to Mike. Even with blurry vision, I can see that Mike is surprised by me being so forward. I smirk to myself. It gives me a boost of confidence. I kiss him again and this time, Mike kisses me back. "Are you sure that you want this," he asks again against my lips. I nod. "Yes, I'm positive. I wouldn't be doing all of this if I didn't want to."
      "If you want to stop at any time, then don't hesitate to tell me." I mentally roll my eyes but nod anyway. "I will," I promise.
       He gently lays me back down and kisses down my stomach. It tickles a little bit and I giggle. My chuckles at my childish behavior but continues down my body. He stops at my pants and looks at me, silently asking for permission. I look at Mike and nod. He unzips my pants and pulls them down. I bite my lip nervously. I know that I said I wanted this, but I still have butterflies in my stomach. It is my first time after all. Consensually, that is.
      Thoughts of my dad immediately leave my mind when Mike pulls my boxers off. I blush madly and resist the urge to cover myself with my hands. Mike looks at my face and laughs. "Shut up," I say still blushing. He just leans over me and kisses me. I kiss him back. My eye fly open when Mike's hand suddenly wrap around my penis. I moan loudly into Mike's mouth and he takes the opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth.
      Between the feeling of his tongue on mine and his hands wrapped around me, I'm lost in euphoria. I feel the bottom of my stomach tightening and I know I'm close to cumming. Before I can though, Mike lets go and I glare at him. He just gives me his dopey grin.
"I don't want you to cum yet," he whispers and I shiver. His voice is seductive and husky. I've never heard him talk like this before. He stands up and takes off his pants. Mike smirks at me before pulling down his boxers. My eyes widen and if possible, my blush deepens beyond measure. He's fucking huge! Mike just chuckles at my face because I'm sure that I look pretty damn ridiculous.
He climbs back over me and puts his forehead on my own. "Having second thoughts," he asks. His tone is meant to be joking but I can hear the uncertainty and nervousness in his voice. I smile and press my lips to his. "Not one bit," I whisper. Mike smiles. I know that he needed that reassurance.
In a rush of confidence, I reach down and grab Mike's penis. He gasps and moans. I smirk and stroke Mike faster. I have to admit, it feels weird being so forward like this. But if it brings Mike pleasure, then I'm willing to go through it.
Mike's face scrunches up and I know he's about to cum. As a method of payback, I quickly let go of his dick. He gasps and glares at me, but I just smirk. "Paybacks a bitch isn't it?"
Mike just chuckles. He brings 3 fingers up to my mouth and I look at him weirdly. "Just suck," he says. "I'll show you." I wrap my lifts around his fingers and suck on them timidly. Above me, Mike moans quietly. "Try to get them as wet as possible," he says huskily. I lick his fingers, coating them with saliva. When Mike seems them wet enough, he takes his fingers out with an audible pop.
"This'll feel weird at first, but I promise it'll feel good soon." I nod and he brings his fingers down towards my entrance. Slowly Mike pushes one finger inside me. I see why he wanted me to wet his fingers. They're moist enough so that it doesn't hurt as much when he pushes them in. Still, it feels weird and uncomfortable. Soon, he adds a second finger and it stings. I cry out and hold tightly onto Mike. "I'm sorry Jace," he says. "Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head. I can deal with the pain.
He wriggles his fingers around and it sends a sting up my body. When it doesn't hurt as bad, I nod telling Mike to continue. He slowly adds in the third finger and I wince. "Ouch," I mumble. Mike curls his fingers and it sends pleasure throughout my entire body. I moan loudly and Mike chuckles. "Found it," he smirks. He curls his fingers again and I arch my back as pleasure blinds me.
Mike pushes his fingers in and out of me, leaving me a moaning mess. When he pulls his fingers out I moan at the loss. Mike looks at me, his nervousness is radiating off his body. "You ready," he asks. I pull down his face so that it's right in front of mine. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He stands up and opens a small bag on the floor, taking out a small bottle. Lube. He opens the cap and pours the liquid onto his hands. Mike coats his dick before straddling me again. He kisses me gently and pokes his tongue out to meet mine. Our tongues battle for dominoes we kiss, only stopping when we need air. He smiles down at me and I smile back.
Suddenly, he flips us over so that I'm straddling him. I look at Mike questionably and he smiles. "It'll be easier for your first time." Mike help me sit up and aligns himself so that I'm right above his penis. Slowly, he helps me come down onto him. When he first enters me, I wince at the sharp pain that comes with it. Mike leans up and kisses me. His hand wraps around my penis and he strokes me gently. As he pumps me, I'm slowly lowered down onto him. The pleasure that his hand brings distracts me from the pain of him going inside of me. He's fully inside me now and I have to take deep breaths to help with the pain.
Mike leans up and kisses me. "It's okay. Move when you want to." His voice is strained and I know that he's having a hard time controlling himself. It warms my heart to know that he's controlling himself just for my pleasure. Once I'm used to the feeling of him inside me, I timidly roll my hips. It stings a little but doesn't hurt as much. I lift myself up and slam down.
Blind pleasure rushes through me and we both moan loudly. "S-Shit," he gasps. I lift myself up and bring myself onto him again. We're like that for awhile, me bouncing on Mike's penis or rolling my hips, until he flips us again.
Before I can react, Mike is back pushes himself inside of me and I gasp, arching my back. "M-Mike," I moan loudly. He starts to thrust faster and we're both a bundle of nerves and moans. Soon the familiar feeling of tightness builds in my stomach and I can't hold it back anymore.
"Mike," I gasp. "I'm about to-" Before I can finish the sentence, I see stars and cum shoots out of me as I practically scream. Mike moans the loudest he ever has and warm liquids shoots inside of me. It leaks out of my ass and Mike collapses on top of me, careful not to put his full weight on me. We're both panting as we lay there recuperating.
When I finally catch my breath, I look at Mike. He looks back at me and our eyes meet. In his eyes, there's no lust. There's only love and admiration. It's foreign to me. But it's the good type of foreign. "I love you," he whispers. My heart stops as I look at him. I try to find any hints that he's lying. I look for any lingering doubt or mischief in his eyes, but there's none there. My heart swells and practically bursts out of my chest.
"I love you too." He kisses me and I feel safe. This isn't the love that my dad claimed to feel whenever he would talk to me. This is real love. This is something that I want.