전 1: first encounter

It took me an hour to finish my composition so that I can pass them to my senior composers who are Namjoon-ssi and Yoongi-ssi. I think they're waiting for my composition until now and time check, it's already 3 am! Argh, how can I impress these two if I'm so slow in everything I do?!

"Yah, Jieun-ah. Are you done with it yet? I saw Namjoon and Yoongi waiting at their cubicles," one of the singers here in BigHit, Jimin Park, told me as he pats my shoulder while holding a cup of coffee on his other hand.

I only heaved a sigh, "How can Yoongi notice me now? He will think I'm not up for it, he won't teach me anymore!" I cried out while leaning my head on my desk in disappointment to myself.

The blondie guy only laughed and sat on a vacant couch while sipping on his coffee, "He will still appreciate it if you stop being a crybaby and go there already," and he pointed the next room to ours.

I composed myself and exhaled some carbonic air on my body. Strands of hair are no longer misplaced because I combed them up, I put on a lip tint and some foundation until I stopped mid-air..geez, I'm just going to pass my composition!

I stood up and I even heard Jimin saying 'hwaitting' in a manner of joking.

"You're five minutes late for the deadline, Shin."

Both of them were sitting on separate couches while reading something, a newspaper or messages? I really don't know since I'm busy looking at Yoongi with his usual stoic face plus Namjoon who's always beaming with a smile.

I shivered, "I-I.." and unfortunately ran out of words to say because of his dark aura and refreshing look mixed together. How can he look so hot in black? Argh, why is the hairstylist torturing my poor heart?!

"Oh, c'mon. At least she submitted it on time, thanks for this, Jieun-ssi. You may go now," Namjoon intervened and smiled at me which I replied back, in a very awkward smile.

I took a peek for once at him but he turned his back against us to check on their fan messages that was sent to them last morning.

"That is the saddest thing ever," Jimin chuckled as I finished narrating what happened awhile ago and guess what? He keep snorting and laughing because of it!

"Ugh, you!"

"Ow! Ow! My hair, hey-- haha! Stop-- hey! Haha!"

I've been friends with Jimin ever since the day I became a trainee-- for song compositions! My dad is one of the producers here and I've been really studying hard to be accepted here. I wanted to be a producer like my dad, he's so amazing and it feels so great to hear his songs getting sung by such talented people.

"Hyung, where did.." a voice trailed off behind us, and Jimin was quick to distant himself from me and I did the same.

"Hey, Kookie! What brought you here?"

This young man is somehow familiar to me, I think he is one of the admired singers in this entertainment and he's in one group with Jimin here. Though, I forgotten his name.

Kookie..or whatever his name was, kept looking at me and Jimin as if we were doing something silly.

"I was..about to ask you where did Taehyung left his earphones? I can't use mine," he said without breaking his glance at me which made me uncomfortable.

"Ohh! You should've asked Taehyung-ah. I'm quite busy here," this blondie pulled me close to him and let out a chuckle.

The young slowly nodded his head as he make his way back to where he came from.

"Who's that?" I whispered, pushing him away. He only grinned and took a seat on the sofa to rest. I guess he'll be having their perfomance later on.

"He's our youngest member, Jeon Jungkook?"

I only nodded at him as I keep on remembering that young man's face, he might sing one of my composition soon so I need to know him better if time will give us the chance.

And I hope Yoongi will praise my works this time, I really hope to.