전 5: fifth encounter

Jimin: He's fine now, good thing he didn't consume much.

That's good news, kindly update me.

Jimin: Sure, oh please throw away the donuts he brought with nuts. Thnx

--

I immediately threw the donuts with nuts but after that, I bumped into something hard that almost made me stumble but I was quick enough to remain composed.

"You again?"

I stopped rubbing my forehead after hearing that voice again, I slowly looked up to him and I was right..

"Y-y-yoongi-ssi.."

"I heard you're a composer now, congrats," he said nonchalantly, as if not amused.

I only replied a little smile but the moment he stepped closer, "though I'm still better, know your place."

I started to form this feeling that I wished I never felt called hate.

"How's you, Jungkook?"

He only smiled at me, I smiled back while placing the basket of fruits I brought for him. Jimin wasn't around so I went by myself.

"Please, marry me."

I accidentally dropped the orange because of his sudden proposal, I awkwardly smiled at him. I really don't know what to act or say right now but..

"Noona?"

"J-Jungkook, I'm really older than you and I think, I'm still going to meet you guys even if I'm assigned to a different group."

He stood up from the couch, "If you marry me, you'll gain your father's status again. Wasn't he neglected before?" he asked which made me stunned at the moment. It's true that my father was neglected and..it was also the reason why he's not here anymore.

How did he know...

"And you won't have to be brushed off by my hyung, he'll learn to appreciate your presence."

I kept in silence while thinking hard about the outcomes of my sudden decisions that may affect both of our lives. I glance at him and he has this serious face on that I can't read.

though I'm still better, know your place

I gritted my teeth after remembering what he has said to me, he sure have some storage of confidence to boast about.

"Okay, I will marry for the sake of my father's status and to beat off that ass of your hyung."

"Perfect."

He then embraced me like he always do whenever we do jokes but this time, it was tight and full of security.

"Welcome to my life, Mrs. Jeon."