전 10: who to hurt

Jieun was beginning to regain her composure again, she tried to forget about what has happened and live her life normally as she could.

Even if she can't.

"I heard she was harassed by one of the BTS members. Gosh, and she's already married to one of them!"

"One BTS idol wasn't enough for her, duh! Who would call it harassment if she didn't even shouted for help? She wanted it herself!"

"They've been suspecting Yoongi and Jimin lately. Goodness! Mr. Park would be too busy to waste his time with that gold-digger! And Mr. Min is married to his career! Why would he care?!"

All she wanted was to cover her ears, eyes and face for everything that she perceived everytime she walks outside her office. She can't even look straight into their eyes, she can't even stay in one place.

She ruined a group.

She will ruin Jungkook's name eventually.

"Sir," she knocked on the door of the said CEO, holding an envelope that will surely finish everything once and for all.

"Jieun? Is that you? Come inside," he told her, a bit confused of her sudden appearance.

"I won't be long, I'm just here to give you my resignation letter."

Jungkook's uncle was surprised upon his niece-in-law's sudden decision about her career and he specifically knows that Jieun hasn't said a thing about Jungkook regarding this.

"What for?" He asked.

It took her seconds to form an answer inside her head that was filled of thoughts in negativity, this situation is one of them. She knows how keen and observant Jungkook's uncle is.

"I. . .I have become unproductive lately and I'm losing focus in everything I do. E-Everybody seems to hate me too, I can't work when everyone hates me to be around, a-a-and especially w-when they include BTS into this. . ." she told him, trying her best to fight off the heavy feeling she had been carrying.

"Indeed, you are beginning to stain the Jeon because of the scandal you've caused," the old man stated, not to hurt her but to tell her the truth. Since there's something that Jieun hasn't been clarifying.

Jieun was frozen on her spot.

"Now, tell me. Before you resign and leave a bit of dignity in your father's steps, tell me who was the person who harassed you."

"Because my nephew will lose his career for blaming one of my best composers before you could lose yours."

This time, everything that Jieun had been feeling was washed away upon hearing the old man's words regarding his husband who has been in pain too, for blaming his own hyung, and for marrying her just for to seek revenge and be acknowledged.

And it reminds her of the scene where that man completely erased the moments they shared together in her mind. She never told anyone who had done it to her in fear of getting ridiculed by everyone, especially her husband and his group.

Her eyes were stinging up because of her tears that she has been stopping for a while now as she tightly gripped the envelope in her hands.

For the sake of Jungkook, she must tell him who it was.

For the sake of his career.

Of his sacrifices.

"It wasㅡ"

But before she could even utter the name of that person, someone else came in and took the attention of the CEO and her.

"Oh, you're back again! Good timing! Your members has been looking for you!"

Their eyes were locked when he started moving closer to her in a manner that he's still like a friend to her.

"Really? I'm glad," he innocently sighed, turning his gaze on Jieun who was already crying in madness because of his presence.

"Hey, something happened here? Why are you cryㅡ"

But before he could even touch her again, she gave her a slap on his beautiful face causing him to back away. The CEO was alarmed so he decided to grasp Jieun's arms for her not to claw or anything the said fellow.

"Jieun, what are you doing??" The old man asked, puzzled.

"H-How dare you. . ." She choked on her sobs, shaking in anger.

"HOW DARE YOU, PARK JIMIN!!"