전 9: who to blame

Sadly.

Life became so small for Jieun.

She locked up herself on her room, in her original residence and didn't bothered going to work.

She feel so weak for not defending herself to such person that she trusts so much. She wants to forget everything yet it doesn't go away.

Jungkook became worried about her, even if she doesn't love him, he is still her husband, legally. His family has been asking if what happened to their daughter-in-law but Jungkook only replied a smile.

Jimin hasn't been seen in his office for a while now, and everyone in the building except Jungkook and his members, was suspecting the guy to have harassed the wife of Jeon Jungkook.

"STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS TO HYUNG!" Jungkook snarled when he heard the staff was talking about the absence of Park Jimin. He knew how close Jimin is to his wife, and he'll never believe the lies spreading inside the building.

His members were there to prevent him from hurting anyone that might ruin his friend and wife's name.

"Jungkook, stop shouting at them! They're still older than you!" Jin chided at him while giving an apologetic look to all the staff.

"Y-Yah, that's not how our maknae acts. Kookie, learn to control your anger as a man and as an artist," Hoseok told him in a low voice as he rubs the young's back to calm him.

But it didn't, not until he saw the man he is blaming for all of things that happened.

"Oh, what happened heㅡ"

Before Yoongi could even ask, Jungkook went storming in to slam his fist on his beloved hyung's face. Everyone was utterly shock when Yoongi landed on the floor while Jungkook was on top of him, sending endless hits.

"H-How could you?! How could you harassed my own wife?!" Jungkook shouted at the older who was confused and in pain as he block all the younger's attack.

"I-I don't k-know what youㅡ"

"SHUT UP! SHE. . SHE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT YOU AND YOU EVERYDAY! HER. . HER C-COMPOSITIONS WERE ALL ABOUT. . . Y-YOU. . ." Jungkook sobbed in anger as he pointed Yoongi's chest, remembering all the moments when his wife's eyes may look at him but he knows her heart still has Yoongi's name on it.

And he can't change the fact that he was willing to be a bait just for her to take her revenge against his hyung.

She composed songs because of Yoongi.

She became who she was today because of Yoongi.

Worst part?

She married him just because of Yoongi.

"I-I h-have always dreamed of a happy family. . . with her. . with my wife. .with J-Jieun. I-I have always wanted the reason of our marriage was because she loved me. . . not because of you!!" The younger sobbed louder this time, his tears were already on Yoongi's, who was unable to speak. Their members were also stoned on their spots as they listened to the youngest's loudest cries.

He was stunned.

Min Yoongi was stunned enough that he can't form any words to apologize for the both of them.

"I love h-her. . . J-Jieun . . I love Jieun. . . Y-You took her away from me, hyung. ."

This time, Jungkook stood up, wiping his tears away harshly as he eyed Yoongi who was still lying down.

"How I badly want to fire you from this entertainment and let your nightmares of being a useless and pathetic composer be your karma," he gritted through his teeth, as he clenched his fist.

"But I won't. . ."

He tore his gaze apart to walk away.

". . . because she loves you and I don't want her to hate me. . ."

His heart was broken into pieces, from the beginning he fell in love to Jieun who was already falling for Yoongi.

And he can't do anything to hurt Yoongi.

Because hurting him, is like hurting his precious Jieun.