전 12: how could he

"You seemed blooming today, Mrs. Jeon," one of the employees greeted the newly arrived Jieun who was already smiling as she greeted them back a pleasant morning.

"Even Jungkook is eager to finish all his photoshoots and schedules this day. It's highly unusual for the both of you," and another said that only made her chuckled but deep inside, she's still blushing about the reason behind their blooming appearance.

"Here are the files you've been looking for, Mrs. Jeon."

"Okay, please leave them on my table," Jieun smiled as she was busy fixing her things on her drawer, without knowing that a staff was an accomplice of Jungkook for his surprise appearance to his wife.

"Should I leave myself on table?" The younger teased.

"Oh my gosh!! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jieun gasped upon hearing her husband's voice who was currently carrying nothing but his cute and clingy self. Jungkook only gave her a cheeky smile and started wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm expecting someone after one month," he whispered which made Jieun blushed. She playfully slapped Jungkook's busy hands.

"Stop! I'm working!" Jieun laughed as she kept walking to place her things in order while the giant bunny was still clinging onto her.

"But I missed you so much," he pouted, snuggling close to Jieun whose dress was nowhere to expose any of the hickeys that Jungkook produced.

And it quite pissed him off.

"Why you wearing turtle necks?" he frowned, pulling it down which made Jieun gasped again.

"Kookie! It's winter! I'm feeling cold, okay?" She reasoned out, but this doesn't seem to satisfy the younger who is know in determination to rip apart the turtle neck.

Just like what he did to her nighties.

"Cold?" He asked until a sudden idea came into his bunnyliscious mind.

"Should I make it warmer in here then?" he whispered huskily on her ear and Jieun didn't feel like Jungkook is teasing anymore.

"Mr. Jeon, your hands are no longer where should they- aaah!"

"What were you saying again?" Jungkook smirked.

**

"I wonder where Kookie had left," Hoseok intrigued as he shrugged it off to dance again. While Namjoon was busy composing a set of songs that they'll be needing for the album.

"Stop looking for the married man, he has his own life and own duty to fulfill as a man," Namjoon laughed that sent Hoseok and Taehyung laughing boisterously for their automatic comprehension about Namjoon had said.

"You doofus are so gonna get it," Jin warned the two but they didn't listen.

But they were suddenly interrupted when Jimin's body went flying across the room, followed by a fuming in anger Mr. Min Yoongi. His fist was already beginning to get bruised while Jimin was trying his best to stand up from his hyung's wrath.

The others were shocked and unable to respond accordingly.

"You bullshit! How could you fucking show your face to me after you've done to Jieun?!" Yoongi shouted across the room as he quickly went to Jimin again to punch him but this time, Jin was snapped out from his reverie and tried blocking Yoongi.