전 15: in his arms again

A year later. .

"What? Really? You guys were invited in America??" I gasped upon hearing the delightful news that Yoongi has told me, while the others were happily clapping for the invitation.

"Yes, Jiji! I will be seeing Jigago!" Taehyung giggled.

"Bwi, it's Chi-ca-go," Namjoon corrected him.

"Jicago," Taehyung repeated.

"Argh, I give up," Namjoon ruffled his own hair in frustration while Taehyung was being giddy.

"Oh, wow! I'm so proud of you guys! I badly want to come but I have work to do as well, let's just do Skype okay?" I told them and smiled sweetly.

"Sure, sure! I'll handle these kids for you," Jin chuckled and we both gave each other a high-five.

"Aish, these ahjummas," Hoseok laughed.

"Yah!" Jin scolded him and we all laughed for their silliness. But we were suddenly interrupted when a new person came inside with Jimin and they were talking seriously.

"Yes, I'll be careful, hyung. I won't overwork my body."

"I won't be letting you attend the tour if you keep acting like that."

"Sorry, I just need some time. . to. ."

I suddenly got tensed when I got to see Jungkook after a year of avoiding and ignoring each other's presence inside the company. His body became muscular and perfectly in shape. His face was no longer plastering an innocent face of a baby but a man who's devoted to his passion and work as an artist.

I know, he's hot.

And he used to be my husband.

"All right, meeting adjourned! Let's go skip some practice and eat some jajangmyeon!" Namjoon stood up and even pulled the rest to come with him. They only gave me a smile while mouthing "hwaitting", Jimin only bowed his head and smiled at me before going with the others too.

"Hyung, I'm comㅡ"

"Nah! We don't need you! You can feed yourself! Bye!" Jin waved his hand dismissively as he closed the door infront of Jungkook's face.

"Those hyungs. . ." He sighed, messing his already messed up hair. When he began turning around to face me, I suddenly forgot what to do. Damn! You should've come along with Namjoon! I can't stand seeing you getting hurt again. . .

"Jieun."

My whole body jolted upon his voice calling out my name, even his tone got deeper but soothing to hear. I swallowed the lump on my throat as I nervously glance at his serious face.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon?" I hastily replied.

"Mr. Jeon, huh?" he cocked an eyebrow as he slowly sat beside me, and the only gap between us was my bag. Thank goodness, my bag is a life saver.

"I. . I uh. . I need. . to go. ." I tried excusing myself as I stood up and fumbled with my stuff. I bowed my head to him and immediately went to the door until his hand went slamming against the side of my head. I could feel his body touching my back as he trapped me between him and the door.