전 6: mrs. jeon

For two years.

I never dreamed of having such luxurious life in this industry. I always looked up to people who are better than me, and always put myself at the bottom. I wasn't special to anyone, just to my dad. I'm pretty worthless, they said.

And hopeless.

I'm not as pretty as you think, I have braces on my upper teeth. I have freckles on my side cheeks. My hair is all curly and it do resembles a seaweed for me. I really don't know what stylish is. I'm the old woman of the century.

But today, infront of many people, I stood with pride and poise. For the sake of my father and Jungkook who's turning 20 at our wedding day.

He chose this day since it'll be a double blessing for him and his family.

Which made me so special and appreciated.

I saw him mouthed, "You're beautiful," from afar by the altar and I can't help but cry underneath my veil. I don't know where this feelings are coming from but I feel so emotional right now.

I walked slowly, and slowly towards the young groom who's waiting for me. My eyes caught a glimpse of his group who are proud of their young member's wedding but two.

That's Yoongi, who wore shades with his white tux that shows more of his milky skin.

And Jimin who dyed his hair in a shade of grey with blue contacts on in which he looks so daring. If I'm not mistaken, they were finished filming their BST MV.

Both of them didn't show amusement nor dislike, just plain faces.

"Hello, Jieun. I'm Jungkook's mother, you may be older but I think we could handle that, sweetie."

Damn, I badly want to cry infront of his mother. Why is she so sweet? And what? Did she called me by my name? I never introduced myself to them..

"Noona, we're both adults now. I think I should drop the noona thing," he chuckled as he held me by my hand.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" I asked him, in between crying and smiling.

"This will be your greatest dream."

--

"Strawberry? Chocolate? Which one?"

"Anything without nuts, yeobo."

My eyebrow raised the moment he hugged from behind while I'm baking something for Jimin for his successful debut as a solo performer.

"Jimin is not allergic to nuts, silly." I poked his forehead and continued what I'm doing until he snuggled his head on my shoulder that actually tickles.

"Kook! Oh my gosh! It tickles!"

"I'm not kook."

"J-Jungko-yahahaha!"

"Nor Jungkook."

"K-Kookie! Stop! Haha!"

"Not even closer."

"Jeon?!"

"You're annoying, yeobo."

And so I haven't finished what I'm baking because I fell asleep with all those laughing and giggling in Jungkook's arms.