전 2: second encounter

"What the hell are you making? Lyrics or poems?"

I bit my lip and lowered my head to avoid his gaze. I was called early in the morning for a feedback by one our producers and I thought..I just thought I did well this time.

"I-I thought.."

"I'm not an elementary teacher for you to submit nonsense things like this," he then threw the folder where my blood, sweat, and tears were wasted just to write that.

"I-I am sorry.." I immediately picked up the scattered papers with my trembling hands, my eyes began to well up but I need to hold it in.

"Get out," he coldly said, turning his back against me again. Namjoon only gave me an apologetic look, I bowed my head before leaving their studio.

Beside our room, I haven't even entered yet, I cried the hell out of me while hugging the composition I made from passion but was lame for such person I adore.

What have I done wrong? Why is he like that? He always rejected every songs I tried to make! My dad said I have the potential then why can't they see it that way?! Was my dad lying the whole time?

"Oh, Jieu-- Jieun? Hey, are you--"

"H-he is too much! I hate him! I want to quit being a trainee under them! I don't want this anymore!" I sobbed, hitting Jimin on behalf of his member who was rude to me.

"Ji--"

"N-no! Don't talk to me! You are all the same! I hate you all!" and then I covered my face with my hands to cry it all out again. I heard Jimin sighing and giving me a tight hug in our corridor.

"Look at you, such a nuisance," he tsked while combing my hair as I remain in silence.

"Maybe, it's time for you to stop tailing our hyung, noona," Jungkook suggested, he came here to ask something again to Jimin but the moment he saw me in this messy situation, he immediately comforted me too.

"Easy for you to say," I scoffed, sniffing the snot that's about fall again.

"Kookie, this girl won't listen to you, she's completely head over heels to Min Yoongi a.k.a heartbreaker!"

"Ah."

"Stop it, Jimin! You're just making me sadder!" I pouted grabbing the comb from him which he quickly moved away from me.

"Yah!" I shouted while trying to reach for my comb but he only laughed.

"Kook! Catch!"

Jungkook, dumbfounded, catched the comb so I approached him and signaled him to give me my comb. He stared at the comb then to me, so a smirked formed on his lips.

"Catch it," he challenged.

"Argh you two!!"

They only laughed together while I'm fuming in red out of annoyance.

***

"Noona, can I see?"

Weeks have passed and I tried diverting my attention away from Min Yoongi. Like, whenever there's a meeting about trainees like us, I would go to a corner so that he wouldn't catch my attention. Also, Jimin became so busy with his career as an idol that he rarely visits me anymore.

But, Jungkook..he became Jimin's substitute.

"No, Jeon. No!" I swatted his hand away from the song I'm making for him since he'll be singing one of my compositions.

He only pouted, "I want to see it now, jebal? Jebal?" and he shakes my arm to do an irresistible aegyo again, for the nth time!

"Hajima! Yah, Kookie!" I chuckled while trying to break free from his embrace just to take a peek on the paper.

"No, no. I will never," he smiled, resting his chin on my shoulder which made me tensed.

"K-kook, you're too..close.." I gulped, looking away from his beautiful face.

"Butterfly?"

"Eh?"

"You named the song 'Butterfly', how lovely," he released me from his hug and smirked in triumphant which took me seconds to realize that he already got the paper on his hand.

His lips suddenly became a straight line upon reading the rest of the lyrics, I looked down.

"You're composing for hyung again?"

"J-Jungkoo--"

"And you want me to sing this, how unthoughtful of you, noona."

He gave me a fake smile and handed me the paper before leaving me here, in great disappointment to myself again.