전 13: suicide

I was staring at my father's grave as I watch the sun sets on this view. It has been years since he was with me to guide me towards my dreams as a composer, I hope he was here when I finally had the title I deserved.

"I'm a married woman, dad. I'm happily married to the youngest member of BTS," I chuckled as I showed my father our wedding ring.

"I thought my world rotates around Yoongi, and he'll be the one for me. But I guess hearts do change when time goes by, I am learning to love my husband who was the sole reason why I am here today," I told my father as I wipe away the tears in my eyes.

"I wish you were here to see him," I smiled sadly.

After visiting my father, I went home to surprise Jungkook and tell him about the person he has been expecting for a month. I'm sure he'll be happier to hear that from me!

"I'm filing a divorce, Mom. She shouldn't be forced to marry me, I will let her go."

I was frozen on my spot when I heard the voice of Jungkook inside the house. His mother gasped when he told her that.

"But. . but Jieun. ."

I quickly went inside and found Jungkook holding out some papers that puzzled me for a while but then I ignore that first as I knelt before Jungkook.

"W-What are you talking about? N-No, you can't divorce me! We can't! J-Jungkook. . . you need to know somethiㅡ"

"Jimin attempted on committing suicide yesterday."

My breathing hitched when Jungkook told me that in his monotonous way as possible.

"P-Pardon? You're not joking, are you?"

But he only gave me a cold stare as he stood up from where he sat to walk away from my grasp. What did he say? I'm sure he's joking about it. It's not true, right?

"Just as when I learned about the truth, I am beginning to lose someone very important," Jungkook said as he gave me a side glance before leaving the house itself.

My eyes began to well up, unable to process all the things that he just have said.