전 last: little jeons

"Careful now, sweetheart! Careful!"

"Ma, I've been so careful the whole morning. I'm doing gooㅡ "

"Just do what a mother is saying!!"

"Argh, Sankook! Eunkook! Let's hop!"

"Jungkook!! Son!!"

I heaved a sigh as I watch my Kookie and his mother teaching our little Jeons walk, they've been nagging at each other the whole morning actually. Our twins are already eight months old little fellas who likes to stroll around our house and they did a good job of making Kookie busy during his weekends with us. As for me, I already stopped working in behalf of Sankook and Eunkook, our babies, since they're fed by my breast milk so I can't always be gone at home.

Jungkook and I even argued about this, but with a little kiss and touches, he let me file my leave at last.

Jungkook is now a successful person along with his hyungs whom I think are having their own problems about their lives. There was a day when Jungkook had to travel far to meet Yoongi's soon to be wife, another time when we had to stalk Jimin's girlfriend and that other time when we visited Taehyung on his newly rented apartment. A lot of things had happened lately but I'm glad everything was sorted out.

My baby is happily an artist and a father to our children.

I was startled when Jungkook was in tears as he let his mother carry our twins. I immediately approached him in worry, even if he's a father now, he cries a lot more than the twins does.

Haha, gosh.

"Why are you crying, Yeobo? Jealous that your mother has found another you?" I teased as I kissed his misty eyes and quickly left a peck on his soft lips.

"I-I am just too happy, I'm so happy. I have my own sons and finally, I have you. Not because of my hyung anymore but because. . ." His smile faded as if he remembered something and I could see the sadness in his eyes that worries me. I think he's still thinking that I'm doing this for my so-called career that I threw away for the sake of our own little family.

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm using my authority as your noona! Listen well to me!" I told him as I took a step backwards. I've been dying to tell him these words that was supposed to be for Yoongi but now I found my Jungkook, it is meant for him and only for my crybaby.

I cleared my throat first.

"I'm the happiest woman alive in this world for marrying a thoughtful, understanding and lovely husband like you do. Sure, I've married you for some purposes that I thought will have a good benefit for me, for us. But it didn't, you changed my whole life, Kookie. I am willing to sacrifice my dreams just to be the woman you always loved," I confessed as I chuckled softly, wiping my tears away as I kept my eyes on his. He's utterly speechless from where he is standing, his mom was beside him, listening to whatever I'm going to say.

I want them to know how much I love him.

"Remember when you told me that I can do more than just being your wife? Actually, I did."

"I became a mother of your children and that's the best thing that'll ever happened to me," I smiled tenderly as I slowly approached him, caressing his cheeks because of the tears that had been falling from his eyes.

"I've always wanted you to hear this, Yeobo," I let out a deep sigh first before looking into his eyes again.

"I love you so much,"

I chuckled which made his eyes widen in glee, he suddenly lifted me and went spinning us around. We were both laughing for his sudden actions but I didn't mind, seeing him the happiest is more than enough for me.

"God!! Jieun!! You've finally said those words! You've finally. . love me," he smiled as he pulled me closer for an embrace. He even grabbed his mother and the twins for a family hug.

And this is a good opportunity for me to say this.

"And there's another news I'll have to tell," I told them.

"Omona, Jieun-ah?" His mother gasped who seemed to have read my mind, it left our little Jungkooks puzzled in our mother-mind link.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered and I heard Jungkook cursing about nuts again! Hahaha!

-jj-

Thank you for reading!