전 4: fourth encounter

"God. My God."

I've been watching Jimin walking back and forth on this room while thinking of the proposal that Jungkook has said. The young boy innocently eats the donuts he bought and even gave me one with his cheeky smile that I find adorable.

"Oh come on, it's not that it's new for you already," he said, licking off the icing left on his fingers, completely dazed because of Jimin's doing.

Gee, I'm gonna get headaches because of this man.

"Jimin, Jimin. Sit down please, I'm starting to see stars," I complained, patting the space beside me.

"Can she marry me instead?"

"That's the last thing I'm gonna do, doofus," I cringe, throwing him death glares.

"Of course, only if you're a relative of the CEO."

Jungkook winked sarcastically at Jimin who made a sobbing face, oh my gosh, he's already on his twenties and he acts like a five year old!

"I really want to stay here, my dad's memories are left here, I don't want some bunch of reckless trainees ruin his studio!"

"Argh, nuts," Jungkook complained.

"Yes, I know that but Jieunnie! You can't get married at 23 to a 19 year-old! Look at the freaking gap, my sweetheart! Gap!" he overreacted, parting his hands as if demonstrating how far 23 to 19 is.

"When did the oxygen lessen..."

I was about to talk when a thud was heard beside me and my eyes widen in surprise after seeing the red face of Jungkook.

"Oh shit! He's allergic to nuts!"

"Jungkook! Oh my gosh! Why did you not noticed earlier?!"