Chapter 1

02/14/2013 9:40 PM

"Wait...wait Liv. We...there...there is something I need to...to tell you before...before we...we take our...our relationship to the next level." I say.

"O...ok." Liv mumbles as she lets go of the buttons on my shirt.

"I...I was born with...with a...a penis." I mumble.

"I know." Liv mumbles as she stars unbuttoning my shirt again.

"What? How?" I ask Liv.

"I felt something poking my thigh when we were making out the other day." Liv says.

"Really?" I ask Liv.

"Yeah." Liv says.

"Wow. I'm...I'm not a man Liv. I was born female..." Before I can finish my sentence, Liv interrupts me.

"It doesn't matter to me. You're a woman. I like women, therefore, I like you." Liv mumbles.

"Ok." I mumble as I lean forward and claim Liv's lips. She runs her tongue over my bottom lip and I open my mouth to grant her access. We battle for dominance for a couple of minutes, and Liv wins. She always wins. Liv starts unbuttoning my shirt again, and once she gets it unbuttoned, she removes it and throws it on the ground. Liv quits kissing me long enough to take off my bra and the belt on my jeans. She squeezes me through my jeans and I let out a moan.

"Jesus Christ Liv." I mumble. Liv undoes the button on my jeans, pulls down the zipper, and I lift my hips so she can take my pants off.

"Wow...you're...wow." Liv mumbles as she finishes taking off my pants and boxers. She throws the items onto the floor and crawls over to me. She wraps her right hand around my hard penis, and starts stroking me.

"Ohhh Liv." I moan out.

"Can...can you get me pregnant?" Liv asks me. I shake my head yes.

"Do you have a condom?" Liv asks me as she runs her thumb over the tip of my penis.

"Yes. In...fuck...in my wallet." I say. Liv lets go of my penis, gets off of the bed, grabs the condom out of my wallet, and tosses it to me.

"You're...you're wearing to many clothes." I say. Liv takes off all of her clothes and climbs onto the bed. She lies down next to me, and after I put the condom on, I straddle Liv, bend down, and give her a kiss.

"Are you ok?" I ask Liv.

"Yeah. I'm kind of nervous though. I've...I've never...I've never had anything that big inside of me before." Liv mumbles.

"Seriously?" I ask Liv.

"Yeah." Liv mumbles.

"I'll go slow. If it starts to hurt, let me know, and I'll pull out, ok?" I ask Liv.

"Ok." Liv mumbles as she spreads her legs for me. I slide down her body a bit, and position myself between her legs. (A.N. I hope that makes sense.)

"Ready?" I ask Liv. Liv shakes her head yes. I grab the base of my penis, and position the tip at her opening. Liv grabs my hips and pulls me forward and all seven inches of my penis slide into her.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. Jesus Christ. That...that was a horrible idea. Ow." Liv mumbles.

"Do...oooo, fuck...do you want me to pull out?" I ask Liv.

"No. I'm...I'm ok. Just...just give me a minute." Liv mumbles. So...so tight.

"You need to relax baby. Relax. There you go baby. There you go." I mumble. Liv starts to relax, and the vice like grip on my penis goes away.