Chapter 9

A Few Hours Later...3:21 PM

I awaken to the sound of yelling. After wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I slowly sit up and let out a groan. My head is pounding and my nose is all stuffed up.

"Liv!" I moan out.

"Liv!"

"I'll be there in a minute!" Liv yells angrily.

"Mhhmhhhhammmmmmmm." I mumble. A tear escapes my left eye, and I quickly wipe it away. Pretty soon, I am crying uncontrollably. I lie back down, roll onto my stomach, and bury my face in my pillow. I don't even bother wiping away the tears. A couple of minutes later...I hear the bedroom door open.

"Mandy baby...are you awake?"

"Go away!" I yell. Ow...bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea. OW! My head hurts so fucking much.

"Woah...ah...ok. I'm going to pretend that you didn't just yell at me for no good reason. What's wrong Mandy? Why'd you yell at me?"

"Go away...please...just go...hiccup...away. Please. I...I just wanted to know why you were yelling earlier...I called your name...and you...you yelled at me. You made me cry, and..." Before I can finish my sentence, Liv interrupts me.

"Oh no...shhhhhh Amanda. It's ok baby-girl. There's no need to cry. I...I was just upset earlier. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"I...I forgive you. I'm just...sorry. I get really emotional and child like when I'm sick. I love you."

"I love you too baby-girl. I'm going to go get you some more cold medicine and a bottle of water. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"Can you get me some ibuprofen too?"

"Sure. First, I want to check you temperature."

"Ok." I mumble. Liv walks over to the bed. She grabs the thermometer off of the bedside table, turns it on, and places it under my tongue. A few seconds later...Beep! Beep! Beep! Liv takes the thermometer out of my mouth, looks at it, and frowns.

"100.9. Very good. Your fever is breaking, which is good. I'm going to go get you some more cold medicine and ibuprofen. I'll be back in a bit."

"KK." I mumble.

A Few minutes later...

Liv returns with my cold medicine and ibuprofen. She hands me the cup of cold medicine and two ibuprofen, and I take the ibuprofen with the help of the cold medicine.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I ask Liv as I hand her the empty cup.

"Sure." Liv says as she throws away the empty cup.

"I lost my virginity to a boy." I mumble.

"Wow...seriously?"

"Yeah. I didn't really like it though."

"Did he fuck you? Or did you fuck him?"

"I fucked him. We we're 14...it was summer time. We were sitting in my tree house and one thing lead to another and we ended up kissing. We kissed for a few minutes, and then we started taking off each other's clothes and when we got done to our underwear, he asked me why I was wearing boxer briefs and I told him about my condition and he got kind of turned on by my story, and he asked me if he could see my dick, so I whipped it out and showed him mine and he showed me his, and the next thing I know, I am fucking him in the ass. He's moaning like a little bitch. I'm moaning like a little bitch and we're both about to cum, when my sister yells for me to come into the house because dinner is done. I was so pissed at her. I pulled out of my friend, jacked myself off on his ass, put on my clothes and exited the tree house. I went inside, ate dinner and after dinner I went to bed. My friend and I have never talked about what happened on that day."

"Wow...Amanda...just wow. That's all I have to say. I can't believe you fucked your friend in the ass."

"Yeah. I came out as gay later that summer and so did he. I've always thought that it was my dick that turned him gay." I start to laugh, which soon turns to coughing and hacking. Liv helps me sit up in bed. She starts rubbing my back.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Liv asks me. I shake my head yes.

"I lost my virginity to my high school science teacher."

"Was it a man or a woman?"

"A woman."

"Go on." I mumble. Cough! Cough! Cough!

"We were in her classroom after class. We were reviewing a test I had bombed and one thing lead to another and we ended up kissing. We kissed for a few minutes and then we started taking off each other's clothes and once we were naked, we had sex on the floor behind her desk, got dressed, kissed one last time, and I left the classroom. We never talked about that day until my 15th high school reunion."

"Wow...you're story trumps my story." I mumble. Cough! Cough! Cough! Wheeze! Wheeze! Wheeze!

"I...I...I can't...I can't breathe." I mumble. A few seconds later...I pass out.