Chapter 21

A Little Over An Hour Later...8:45 AM

"Amanda! Where the fuck are you?" Nick yells. I turn around. I'm not facing him.

"There you are. You stupid bitch." Nick walks up to me and kicks me right in the balls. I hit the floor. Nick kicks me in the chest and I let out a groan. I start gasping for breath.

"Amanda!" Liv drops to a knee next to me and starts rubbing me on the back.

"Amanda baby...are you ok?" Liv asks me.

"My...my nuts hurt." I mumble. Liv helps me to my feet and the two of us make our way into the crib. I undo my belt, button on my pants, and pull down the zipper. I drop my pants and boxers and let out a groan. I look down and let out a gasp.

"Oh my god." Liv and I say in unison. My left testicle is swollen and its starting to turn black and blue.

"Oh my god...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on..." Before Fin can finish his sentence, I interrupt him.

"You didn't walk in on anything. I was just checking to make sure my nuts were still there." I mumble.

"Are they?" Fin asks me.

"Yes. Can you go get Dr. Nicholas...please?" I ask Fin.

"Sure. I'll be back in a minute." Fin mumbles.

A Few Minutes Later...8:54 AM

Fin and Dr. Nicholas walk into the room. They walk over to me. I move my hands, (They were hiding my penis and testicles.) and Dr. Nicholas lets out a gasp.

"Oh my. Um...ok. Your left testicle appears to be swollen. It doesn't appear to be ruptured, which is a good thing. Can you lie down for me please?"

"Sure." I lie down.

"Move your penis please." I move my penis out of the way. Dr. Nicholas places a wrapped bag of ice on my testicles.

"Better." I mumble.

"Good." Dr. Nicholas says.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Here is a couple of ibuprofen and a bottle of water." Dr. Nicholas says as she hands me a couple of ibuprofen and a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"I'm gonna go tell Captain Cragen that you're injured...ok?" Fin asks me.

"Ok. Thanks Fin."

"If you need me, I'll be in the morgue." Dr. Nicholas says.

"Ok...thanks for everything."

"You're welcome." Dr. Nicholas and Fin leave the room.

"My nuts hurt." I mumble.

"I'm sorry baby." Liv says. A couple of minutes later...Fin returns to the room.

"The Feds are taking over our case."

"What? Why?" I ask Fin.

"Adam Copeland...our victims boyfriend...is involved in a child prostitution ring."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." I mumble.

"Captain wants you to type up a report and give it to him after you're done icing your nuts." Fin says.

"Ok." I mumble.