Chapter 15

7:00 PM

Liv and I walk hand in hand into Alfaia.

"Good afternoon ladies. How may I help you?" The hostess asks Liv and I.

"We have a reservation under Benson-Rollins."

"Ah yes...here you are. Follow me please." She says. She picks up two menus and starts walking in the direction of our reserved table. A few seconds later, she sets our menus down on the table, and after Liv and I sit down, she pours us each a glass of water and walks away.

"Wow baby...look at the view. It's beautiful." Liv says. I turn around and sure enough, the view is beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you." I say.

"Ahhhh, thanks babe. I'm glad the waitress gave us the menus written in English." Liv says.

"Me too." I say. I turn back around, pick up my menu, and start looking over the many food items. A few seconds later...

"I think I'm going to get the filet mignon with French fries and rice." Liv says.

"I'm going to get the Codfish Alfaia style." I say. A couple of minutes later, a waiter dressed in dress pants, a dress shirt, and a tie, walks up to our table.

"Hello ladies. My name is Antonio and I will be your waiter today. Can I get you guys started with something to drink?"

"Can I get a bottle of bud-light please?" Liv asks Antonio.

"Sure, and for you my lady?"

"Can I get a bottle of Coors Light please?"

"Sure. Do you guys know what you want to eat yet?"

"Yes. Can I get the Codfish Alfaia style please?"

"Sure, and for you?" Antonio asks Liv.

"Can I get the filet mignon with French fries and rice please?"

"Sure. Would you guys like anything else to eat?"

"Can we also get an order of bread and butter please?" Liv asks Antonio.

"Sure. I'll be back in a few minutes with your drinks." Antonio says. He picks up our menus, shoots us a smile, and walks away.

"I wonder what the boys are doing." I say.

"They're probably asleep right now. It's...10:07 PM there."

"They could be working on a case. Remember all the time's we crashed at the station, because we were working on a hard case?"

"Of course I remember. I can't believe we managed to cuddle up on one of those beds. They're tiny."

"I can't believe we managed to have sex in there without anyone hearing us."

"I'm not that loud, am I?"

"You're pretty loud."

"So are you."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not, am not, am not."

"Are too. Are too. Are too."

"Are too." I mumble.

"Am not...wait...grrrrr, you got me." Liv mumbles as we share a laugh. A couple of minutes later, Antonio returns with two beer's and a basket of bread. He sets the items down in front of us, shoots us a smile, and walks away. I grab a piece of bread, put some butter on it, and take a bite of the bread.

"Oh my god. This...this bread is amazing." I mumble around the mouth full of bread.

"It sure is. I wonder where they get it from."

"I don't know, and I don't care." I mumble. I swallow the bite of bread and then I take another bite of it.

"Oh god. Mmmmmmmm, so good." I moan out.

"Amanda!" Liv scolds.

"What?"

"You know exactly what your moaning does to me, now stop it." Liv scolds.

"Sorry." I mumble.

A Little Over an Hour Later...8:39 PM

Dinner went well. We talked about food, sports, fish, our wedding. We talked about anything and everything. The bill came to an astounding 214.30 Brazilian Real, which equals roughly 92.47 USD. Liv paid with her credit card. A week ago, Liv and I got joint accounts. Her credit card is my credit card. Her debit card is my debit card. The cards have the same numbers on them. (A.N. The debit cards have the same numbers on them, and the credit cards have the same numbers on them. Does that make sense? Message me if it doesn't.)

"Good night baby. Love you." I mumble as I roll onto my left side and lay my head on Liv's chest.

"Good night. Love you too." A few minutes later, I drift to sleep.

The Next Morning...9:00 AM

I awaken to the feeling of my cock being engulfed in warm, wet heat. I let out a moan and open my eyes. After rubbing the sleep out of them, I look down and let out a moan at the sight of Liv sucking my cock.

"That's it baby...oh fuck. Feels so good." I moan out. A few minutes later, I cum, screaming Liv's name. She swallows every last drop and then she starts kissing her way up my body. She stops at my lips. She claims my lips. I can taste myself on her lips. After a few seconds of making out, Liv straddles me, grabs the base of my still rock hard cock, and positions the tip at her opening.

"Ready?" Liv asks me.

"Yes." I moan out. Liv slowly sinks down on my hard cock and the both of us moan when she bottoms out.

"Oh god. Move baby...please." Liv slowly lifts herself off of my cock and then she lowers herself again and the both of us let out a moan. We soon start a steady pace. Every time Liv lifts up, I buck my hips. A few minutes later...

"Oh god baby. I'm about to cum. Fuck me harder." Liv moans out. I push Liv off of me and she lies down next to me. I roll over, position myself between her legs, and slam back into her.

"Oh god yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhh, fuck!" Liv's warm heat starts spasming around my cock and the feeling sends me over the edge. I cum, screaming Liv's name.

"Liv!" I moan out. After recuperating, I pull out of Liv and lie down next to her.

"Holy hell baby. That was intense."

"I agree." I mumble.

"We should hurry up and shower. We have to be at the Marina by 10:00 for our snorkeling trip." Liv says.