[01]

•3 January 2018•

Mirae POV*

Today is my first day of working in this year.I am a lecturer in 'SHINHWA UNIVERSITY' and I'm working there for almost 2 years.Now,my age was 21 years old already.

In this peacefully morning,I was sit on the chair infront of the mirror.I wear my white long-sleeve with my blue jeans.I put a simple make up,takes my bag and wear my black sneakers.

I locked my apartment and walked away.I press the button and the ellevators open.I step inside the ellevators and closed it back.

Suddenly,my phone ringing.I answer it without look at the screen,who is calling me.

"Yeobeosaeyeo..."I started.

"Ne...Mirae-ah*sobbing*Your-your-bro-"By hearing my aunt sobbing in the phone,I know what's happen actually.

I hung up the phone and the ellevators open at the same time.I quickly run towards the hospital which is just 1 km from my apartment.

When I arrived,I saw my aunt there...crying,screaming and sitting on the floor.I walked towards her and tried to lift her up but,no she can't even standing up with my help.

"Mirae-ah,please tell me that this is a lie!!Your brother are not dying!!!My son is not dying!!!Lee Jong Suk is still alive!!!!Jebal!!!!"Aunt Lee screaming to me.I just kept quiet because I know how she felt right now.Who doesn't acting like that when your own son is dying?

I rub my aunt head and hug her while sitting on the floor.My cousin who named Lee Jong Suk just died this morning.He was older than me.That's why I called him brother.He had a brain cancer stage 3 which was a critical conditions and the doctors can't help him anymore.But what I'm proud with my brother is,he is an organ donor and he donate his heart.

A while later,my aunt already calm and she sit beside me.Her husband are managing about the funeral with my grandpa.

I look at my aunt.Her face doesn't have any emotion.It's like she have a dejected disease.I tried to talk to her but I didn't have enough courage to do that.

_______________________________________

No one POV*

Mirae go home at 9.20 a.m.She doesn't go to work today because her brother@cousin just died.She sit on her bed.The old memories start to pops in Mirae's mind.

[FLASHBACK]

•15 years ago•

Mirae was sitting on the bench at the park with her cousin,Jongsuk.

"Oppa after you're graduated,what do you want to be?"Mirae,the 6 years old girl asking his 15 years old cousin.

"Hurm...I want to be a doctor.I want to help the people who need my help."Jongsuk said.

"Eo..."Mirae said shortly.

"How about you?What is your ambition?"Jongsuk asking Mirae.

"I want to be a lecturer because I like to teach people."Mirae replied with a smile on her face.

"Oppa think that it is a great idea Mirae,because you are a talktive person.Being a lecturer should be active in talking and you already have that talent.Oppa hope that you can achieve your ambition when you're growing up."Jongsuk said to Mirae while rub Mirae's head.

"Gomawoyo,oppa."Mirae then hug her cousin and that's make Jongsuk to giggle.
'This kid-ah.'Jongsuk said in his head.

-End Of FLASHBACK-

[TO BE CONTINUE...]

___________________________________________

A/N:Okay here my another book.Suddenly my idea pops out and I write this book.Please support me with my books.I really uprisiet it guys.
Thank Q.Don't forget to VOTE after you guys READ.

💕CHAEL💕