[05]

•At SHINHWA UNIVERSITY•

"Heart disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart. Diseases under the heart disease umbrella include blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems and heart defects you're born with, among others.The term "heart disease" is often used interchangeably with the term "cardiovascular disease." Cardiovascular disease generally refers to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart attack, chest pain or stroke. Other heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart's muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease.Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices."

Mirae give a talk about the heart disease to the students.All the students in the class were paying their full attention to Mirae since this topic is so important not only for the exam but,for their life also.

A minute later,the bell ringing and the class was ended.Mirae put all her things into her bag and leave the class.

Mirae look at her watch.5 p.m. already.Usually,Shira,Mirae bestfriend who also a lecturer in 'SHINHWA UNIVERSITY' will drived Mirae home.But,today she had leave the university early because she have a family problem to be solving for.So,Mirae wants to go home by bus.She walk towards the bus station which is 1.5 km from the university.

While Mirae are walking,sudddenly she hear someone called her from the back.Mirae then turn back.

Winwin POV*

(A/N:I will change Sicheng name.I will use Winwin from now.)

My work were done for today and now I was inside the bus with my friends since my car is still in the workshop.I just can take it by tommorow.

I sit beside the window and Doyoung hyung is beside me.I look at him.He was so busy with his phone,probably chatting with his girlfriend.

"So,how about her,Winwin-yah?"I turn back to see Taeil hyung who just asking me.

"Her?Who do you mean hyung?"I asked him.

"Aigoo...don't pretending.I saw it yesterday."Taeil hyung answered.

Oh no.Taeil hyung must have seen it yesterday when I was with Mirae.Doyoung hyung stopped from playing with his phone.He and the others were looking at me now.

My blood start to race up and my face are red now.

"Err...you-you have saw it,hyung?"

"Yes,of corse.Hansol and I have saw it.Right,Hansol?"Taeil hyung said.

Hansol hyung look blur."What we have seen?"

"Bwoya?You forgot already??Yesterday,we have seen Winwin was dating with that girl."Taeil hyung said to Hansol hyung.

Oh,no.We are not dating yesterday.We just having a short conversation.

"Eo,that one.I remember already."Hansol hyung said,laughing a little bit.

The others look at me with a smirk.

"How can you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me?"Taeyong hyung said while tapping my shoulder.

"Aigoo...Winwin hyung growing up perfectly already."Lucas said,in a teasing voice.He then giggle.

"So,tell us who is that unlucky girl?"Yuta said while giggling.

"Okay,let me correct it first.One,we are not dating.Two,she's not an unlucky girl but she was the luckies girl in this world because only me who truly love her.hahaha..."I said while laughing.

They start to "Eo..." to me.All of sudden,I saw someone who is walking towards the bus station.I look clearly.Mirae!It's Mirae!

"Guys look,that's she."I said while pointing at her.

All of them look to where I point.

"Wow,she's pretty."They said and at the same time,Taeyong hyung stopped from driving the bus.Doyoung open the bus door and Ten push me out.

"Good luck,Winwin-yah."They said.I just agree to walk towards Mirae.

When I was a few steps away from her,"Mirae!"I called her name.

She then stopped walking and turns back.I continue my walk towards her.

"What do you want this time?"Mirae asked me.As usual,she's acted like she annoyed with me.

What is this?Yesterday,she just smile to me but now,she's being so cold to me.Oh man,this girl is always be unexpecting.I really need to work hard to make her become mine.

"Hurm...you wants to go home?"I asked her the silly question.Of corse she wants to go home.😂😂😂

"Ne."She nodded.

"How about if I take you home?"I suggest her.

"No,it's okay.I can go home by myself."She said and was about to walk away but I hold her hand.I just want to say a word,suddenly the bus which was drivved by Taeyong hyung passed and leave me.

"Hwaitting hyung."I heard Lucas said while giggling.

I quickly let go Mirae's hand and try to chase them.

"Yah,yah!My bag is in there!"I shouted but they just go and ignore me.

I look back and saw Mirae is standing 50 metres away from me.She just look at me like she wants to burst into laughing but she hold it.

I walk back towards her.

"I know that it is so akward to asked you for this but...can you lend me your money because my bag were in that bus along with my money."I asked her with a nervous feeling.I'm scare if she will scold me.

She inhale and exhale and rolled her eyes.Then she said,"Alright...but before that,let's go eat something and it's my treat."

I smile like crazy and nodded.

[TO BE CONTINUE...]

___________________________________________

A/N:Hi,here the chapter 5.Hope you guys like it.Please VOTE after you READ it.

💕CHAEL💕