[06]

No one POV*

Mirae brings Winwin to the small stall beside the park.There's only have 4 set of tables there.Mirae choose the table which is the nearest with the street.

"So,what's your order?"Mirae asked Winwin.

"Hurm...I think I'll just eat the noodles."Winwin said.

"That's all?"Mirae asking again.Then,Winwin nodded.

"Eommeoni,give two bowls of noodles please."Mirae shouted from her seat.

"Ne,arrasseo."Aunt Sun Ah shouted back as she start to cook the noodles.Aunt Sun Ah were close with Mirae because since Mirae moved to Gangnam(here),Mirae always go to this stall and eat here.She prefer this place because the food is cheapest and she likes to see the view of the city since this stall is beside the park.That's why she's close with Aunt Sun Ah.

5 minutes later~

"Mianhae Mirae-ah for a bit late."Aunt Sun Ah said while putting the two bowls of noodles on the table.Mirae just mouthed,'Gwaenchana.'
Aunt Sun Ah didn't realize that Winwin was there untill...

"Gomawoyo,eomeoni."Winwin said.

Aunt Sun Ah turn to Winwin."Aigoo...I didn't realize there's a guy here.Mianhae."Aunt Sun Ah said while smiling.

"Ah,gwaenchana."Winwin replied.

"You're Chinesse,right?"Aunt Sun Ah asking Winwin.

"Ne.How do you know,eommeoni?"Winwin short reply.

"By seeing at your face,I know that you are a Chinesse guy but you're really fluent in Korean."Aunt Sun Ah said.

Winwin just smiling.

"Okay,enjoy your food.I go first."Then,Aunt Sun Ah walk towards her cooking place.

Mirae eats the noodles and Winwin asked her."How was it?Is it tasty?"

"Of course.I always eat here and the taste of the noodles never change.I like it so much."Mirae said.

Winwin didn't say anything and he start to eat."Ah,masipda~"Winwin said.

"I've told you."Mirae said while pointing at Winwin using the chopsticks.

Winwin just showing his cute smile.

8 minutes later~

"Eommeoni,brings a plate of daebokki and two bottle of soju please."Mirae shouted again.

"No,no.This is enough for me,Mirae.*shouted to Aunt Sun Ah*Eommeoni,please cancel the orders."Winwin said and continue to eat back.The bowl was big and more over Winwin eat it slowly so,untill now he still didn't finish with his noodles.

"Yah,I order it for me!Not for you."Mirae said while looking at Winwin.

"Mwo?Eo...ne.*shouted to Aunt Sun Ah again*Eommeoni,just forget it what I have said later.Don't cancel the orders."Winwin said while laughing a bit.

Mirae just rolled her eyes.

Aunt Sun Ah put the daebokki and the soju on the table and she walked away.Mirae eats the daebokki and at that time,Winwin already finish with his noodles.

Winwin open the soju and pour it into two small glasses.

"You sure that you can drink soju?Wasn't you have a heart disease?"Mirae asked.

"Just 2 or 3 glass will be okay."Winwin said while smiling.

After a few minutes...

Mirae was totally drunk but Winwin still in a good condition.

"Winwin-yah,I..."Mirae still didn't finish her sentence and she put her head on the table.

"Eo!Mirae-yah!"Winwin tapping Mirae's shoulder but Mirae just murmur a few words.

Winwin sight then he take Mirae's wallet from the bag.Winwin bring it with him and he walk toward Aunt Sun Ah.

"How much I need to pay?"Winwin asking.

Aunt Sun Ah then saying the amount that needed to be pay.Winwin open Mirae's wallet and start to take money.Suddenly,a card falls out from Mirae's wallet.Winwin collect it and read the card name.

"Heart Disease Treatment."Winwin read it.

"Winwin?"Aunt Sun Ah said and make Winwin realize that he still didn't give Aunt Sun Ah the money.

"Eo,here the money."Winwin give it to Aunt Sun Ah.

Aunt Sun Ah take the money and said,"Are you okay,Winwin?"

Winwin nodded.Then,he put Mirae's wallet in the bag again.

Winwin was leaning on the lampost.His face covered with his hands.He was cried.

[TO BE CONTINUE...]

___________________________________________

A/N:The chapter 6 was done and today is my addmaths exam.Huh...I'm afraid to know about my exam result...oh no!!!

Anyway,please VOTE after your guys READ.

💕CHAEL💕