[13]

3 a.m~

Mirae start to groan.This time,she trying so hard to open her eyes and yes,she did it!She looks around.

"Where am I?"Mirae asking herself with her cracked voice.

"Eo,Mirae-yah...you woke up already."Suddenly,Aunt Lee's voices can be heard by Mirae.

"Auntie...where am I?"Mirae asking when she saw her aunt beside her.

"You are at the hospital.You fainted and Shira takes you here."replied Aunt Lee.

"She carrying me?Oh no!Her back must be hurt right now..."Mirae said.

Aunt Lee laugh."No,no.Shira said,it was not her who carried you to the car.It was a men.Wait...I forgot who is his name...Shira have told me..hurmm..."

While Aunt Lee thinking about the men name,Mirae suddenly spoke out someone name.

"Is his name was Winwin?"Mirae raise up her eyebrow.

Aunt Lee look at Mirae."Ye,ye..that's his name...-wait..!You know him???"

Mirae nodded.

"Yah,you never told me that you have a boyfriend..."Aunt Lee smirked.

"Auntie...he is not my boyfriend...He just..he just...my ex-"Mirae still didn't finish her sentences but then her aunt freaking out.

"What?!?!Your ex-boyfriend???I thought it was only Mingyu your ex-boyfriend."

Mirae facepalm her face."Auntie,I still didn't finish my sentences and you already freaking out.Winwin is not my boyfriend or either my ex-boyfriend."

"Then,tell me about this guy."Aunt Lee start to beg to Mirae.

Mirae finally give up.

"Fine,fine auntie.I will tell you about him.Where do you want me to start?"

"From the beggining."

_________________________________________

Today is Tuesday and Mirae didn't go to work since she still at the hospital.Aunt Lee already leave because she have a work to do.Mirae wants to drink the water and when she tried to grab the bottle,she saw something under it.It was a letter.Mirae take it along with the bottle.After drinking the water,she open the envelope.It was a letter from Winwin.

"Annyeong Mirae...I am so sorry bcuz I need to leave before you wake up.I need something to do.It is really important.I know that when you said you want me to go,you didn't mean it.You just don't want me to worry about your disease?Right?I know it already.I've saw your heart disease treatment card the day when you treat me eating at the small stall.You said all the boys only want your money.Maybe it was only Mingyu,but not me.Even I'm not a rich person,I'll never want your money.I really love you Mirae since the first time we meet.Even I'm far away from you,I still love you.Bye and take care Mirae~"

Your love,
Winwin

Mirae look at the date the letter have been written,it was yesterday.

"So,it was true that it was him who help Shira to bring me here...but what he means he far away?"Mirae was confuse due to Winwin's statement.

_________________________________________

Mingyu drive home after meeting with some of his friends.When he just want to park his car in his garage,someone suddenly exist in front of him.Mingyu was shocked.Fortunately,he have press the brek pedal.Mingyu come out from his car.

"Yah,are you crazy?!Wanna die?!"Mingyu shouted.

The guy look up.

"You?!How can you come into my house area?!"Mingyu shouted at him.

"Can you please stop shouting?It's night already and you might wake up the whole neighbourhood."Winwin said calmly while crossing his arms.

"Fine.What do you want?"Mingyu make a death glare to Winwin meanwhile Winwin just keep calm.

"I want you to apologize with Mirae."

Mingyu chuckled then smirked."Who do you think you are that I want to follow your favor?More over,I didn't do anything wrong to her.Why should I apologize to her?"

"Yah!You such a bastard!!!You have use her money now then you act like you didn't do anything wrong!!"Winwin was in anger.He never being like this before.

Winwin punched on Mingyu's stomach and Mingyu fall down on the ground.He stand up again and push Winwin.Winwin collapsed on the ground as Mingyu continue to punch him.Mrs.Kim who is Mingyu's mother suddenly come out from the house.Both Mingyu and Winwin stopped the fight and look at Mrs.Kim with a shocked face.

[To...Be...Continue...]

_________________________________________

A/N: update for today✌✌😊😊

chael💕