[14]

Inside Mingyu's house~

Mrs.Kim look at both of them.She look at Mingyu then at Winwin.

"So,what's your problem?"Mrs.Kim asking while crossing her arms and sit on the sofa.Mingyu and Winwin standing in front of her while looking down.

Both Mingyu and Winwin just looking at each other then looking down back,didn't give any answer to Mrs.Kim.

"Kids,tell me!"Mrs.Kim voice a little bit harsh.

Winwin looked up at Mrs.Kim.

"Miss,I want Mingyu to apologize with Mirae before I leave...but,Mingyu act like he didn't do anything wrong.So,I punched him.I'm really sorry for hurting your son Mrs.Kim."Then,Winwin bow down to Mrs.Kim.

Mrs.Kim was shocked after she heard what Winwin says.She look at Mingyu with a death glare.

"Mingyu,what are you doing to Mirae?!"Mrs.Kim shouted.

"Nothing..."Mingyu short reply.

"Tell me Mingyu!"Mrs.Kim shouted once again.

"Fine,fine.I secretly use her money to pay  back my company at USA."Mingyu finally told the truth to his mom.

"What the hell with you Mingyu??!?!?!!Why are you doing this to her?I thought you're change already and truly love her...but...I'm totally wrong."Mrs.Kim facepalm herself.She really dissapointed with her son.

"I'm so sorry mom.I truly love her now but I didn't have any choice mom.I need to pay back my company or they will fired me."Mingyu said while looking down to the floor.

Winwin glaring at Mingyu after he heard what Mingyu just said.

"Truly love her?Pfff...I almost choke to hear that Mingyu."Winwin inner though.

Mrs.Kim stand up and look at Mingyu.Her arms still crossing.

"If you truly love her,then why you didn't want to apologize with her,Mingyu?"

Mingyu just keep silent,didn't dare to make an eye contact with his mom.

"It's useless to say sorry with me because I'm not Mirae."added Mrs.Kim.

"Mom you also didn't want to forgive me or either help me to solve this problem?"Mingyu finally spoke up.Winwin just keep silent because he didn't know what to say.

"I didn't say that I won't forgive you.I will but later.You should apologize with Mirae first.I will only forgive you and help you after Mirae forgive you."Mrs.Kim said and walked away but just a few steps,then she stopped.

She looking at Mingyu and Winwin.

"I want to take the first aid-kit.You guys stay here and don't ever dare to start another fight again."Then,Mrs.Kim leaving them.

"Winwin,I think we should take a sit first."Winwin nodded at Mingyu's statement and both of them sit on the sofa.

There's silent between them until Mingyu breaks it.

"Winwin-ah,I want to apologize with what I have done to you.I know it's my fault.Sorry once again."

Winwin shaking his head."Ah,gwaenchanayo...I want to say sorry too for punching you until you fall on the ground a while ago..."

Mingyu just nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"Mingyu said to Winwin.

"Yeah sure."Winwin nodded.

"Do you like Mirae?"

"No...I love her."Winwin replied while looking at Mingyu.He then show his usual smile.

"Yeah,I can see that.I still remember how was your reaction the day when I'm taking Mirae home.Your dissapointed feeling clearly can be seen on your face that day.The other day when Mirae treat you to eat at the stall beside the road,you're crying because you just know about Mirae's disease.And now,you dare to being punched by me just because you want me to apologize with Mirae.I really can see how you truly love Mirae."Mingyu said while smile back to Winwin.

Winwin facepalm himself."How can you saw me crying at that day?You were there?"

Mingyu nodded.Winwin start to feel ashame.He didn't expect other guy have seen him crying at that day.It's totally make Winwin feel shy to face with Mingyu right now.

"Hey,don't feel ashame.It's normal when a guy crying for his loved one.I also have crying the day Mirae left me."Mingyu confess to Winwin.

Winwin chuckled.

"Since you know too many things about me so,I want to ask you a few questions too."Winwin said while look at Mingyu as Mingyu nodded.

"Do you still love Mirae?I want you to said the truth."

"Yes...I still love her."Mingyu replied.

"Then why you broke up with her?"

"It's a long story."Mingyu said while rub his nape.

Winwin just want to open his mouth but then Mrs.Kim come.She brought the first aid-kit with her.

"What makes you took so long mom?"Mingyu asking while stand up from the sofa.

"I forgot where I put it last time.That's why I took so long to find it."Mrs.Kim explained.

"Eo."Mingyu then sit back beside Winwin.

Winwin then whissper to Mingyu."Tell me about your broke up story later before I go to Japan."

"He wants to go to Japan?"Mingyu inner though.

"Yah,I'm talking to you!"Winwin said with a harsh tone but still whisspering.

"Eo,ne.I promise I will tell you later."Mingyu whissper back to Winwin.

"What you guys whisspering?"Mrs.Kim asking suddenly when she saw the guys whisslering each other.

Both Mingyu and Winwin shaking their heads.

"Eobseo."They said together at the same time.

Mrs.Kim just give them a glare as she feel curious with this two guys.

"Jinjja?"She ask them again and they nodded again.

Then,Mrs.Kim take out the medicine and start to treat the guys.She start with Winwin's mouth which has bleeded.After she finished with Winwin,she treat Mingyu.The guys groan because of the pain.

"Kids,next time don't you dare to start a fight again or you will face with this pain again."Mrs.Kim said to both of the guys.

[To...Be...Continue...]

_________________________________________

A/N:Just another update for this story.

Please VOTE after you read.Thank you😇😇