[11]

After finished eaten the ramen,Winwin and Mirae sit on the swings.

"Winwin..."

"Hurm?"Winwin asked.

"11 years ago,you have said that you will never leave me unless I told you to go..."Mirae said,looking at Winwin.

"Ne,I've said that."Winwin nodded.

Mirae look at Winwin deeply."So now,I want you to go...I want you to leave me.Never ever show your face in front of me again."Then,Mirae stand up from the swings and walked away,didn't want to heard what Winwin's answer was.

Winwin just look at Mirae from the back.He then facepalm."I hope that she will never said that to me."

Winwin take a few minutes to calm himself.

The next day…

Mirae go to SHINHWA UNIVERSITY to teach as usual.Then,suddenly she saw Shira.

"Jeoneun achim,Shira eonnie."Mirae bow down.

"Ne...😁You too,Mirae."Shira replied.

"Mirae-ah...can I ask you something?"added Shira.

Mirae nodded.

"Are you still meeting Mingyu?"Shira asking with a curious face.

Mirae nodded again."Ne.Wae?"

Shira inhale and exhale.She looks a little bit interupted.

"Eonnie,wae?Just tell me."Mirae start to feeling uncomfortable with Shira's reaction.There must be something Mirae said inside her head.

Shira then start to tell Mirae what is exactly Mingyu's intention to go back to Korea.

_________________________________________

Mirae walk toward Mingyu who are leaning beside the car.Mingyu smile at her but Mirae look away.

"Waeyo?"Mingyu ask Mirae when Mirae reach in front of him.

"You ask me why?!"Mirae suddenly shouted.

"Mirae please tell me what's wrong?Please..."Mingyu asking Mirae calmly.

"I know what is your intention to go back to Korea.You want my money!You need to pay back your company in USA since you have owe them and you don't have your own money to pay it back!"Then,Mirae walked away.

She totally hurts.Mirae think that Mingyu really have change and he wouldn't hurts her anymore but,she's wrong.

Mingyu was really in anger."Huh,how did she know?!!!Who tell her?!!!"Mingyu shouted as loud as he wants and he even don't care about the people around him who are keep looking at Mingyu.

_________________________________________

Winwin have finishing with his form.Winwin have applied to an arts company and Winwin will get a new job after this.He have search in the Internet about a company who needs a workers and Winwin have meets one of these Japanesse's company.They need a painter and this is Winwin's chance since he really good in drawing especially the mural.

Suddenly,Winwin's phone ringing and he take it out from his pocket.

On The Screen:Call from unknown number

"Bwoya?Who is this?"Winwin asking and he answer it.

W=Winwin
C=Caller

W:Yeobeosaeyeo~Can I know who is this?

C=Ne,yeobeosaeyeo~This is Shira,Mirae's friend.

W=Eo..wae?

C=Can you come to her apartment now?

W=Arraseo...is there anything happen to Mirae?

C=Yah,Winwin jinjja palli!!

W=Ye,ye.

Winwin hung up the phone and quickly drive his car to Mirae's apartment.

[To Be Continue]

___________________________________________

A/N:Sorry for the long hiatus of this book~🙏🙏🙏I hope u guys will forgive me...btw,here the Chapter 11...hope u guys like it.And...today is Jun 17 bday...Happy Bday Jun💕