The Video - Part 2

(WARNING - SENSITIVE CONTENT)

The morning alarm rang, making me want to wreck it. My mom bursted into my room as usual to give me a heads up that it's 'collage time'. In my head it was more like a "no thanks time".

I never liked private collages, it was made up of snobs who are most likely call 80% of the world 'peasents'. However since my mom was an alcoholic I moved in with my real dad. I never knew he was rich before he took me. Eversince then I liked to work for my money. I hated it when they brought me something. It felt like I owned to them. Plus ordering people around wasn't my thing. Even my best friend was from a different school. It was two years ago since I left her.

The collage was awful, like who the hell has a prom in collage that is like some high school crap.

However my will to pass was bigger than my laziness so I got into my uniform and went to school. When I entered the building people stared staring at me. I was just some 'low class garbage' to them. They knew my past, my alcoholic mother and they also knew about my channel. They thought that I was a peasant and sometimes the harassment was worse than anything ever. This is where my anxieties got worse and my depression. Often the thought of punching someone was pleasent. However I was always trying to be calm, even when it was hard to do.

"Hey peasent," I heard a boy's voice from being me "how about you take me to prom?" he laughed.

"No sorry, I got better plans then to go with you Christopher Mackenzie." I called him by his full name. It always made him angry and I would just laugh on how pathetic he is.

"You will be sorry, I bet you arse." He said in an angry manner.

"Oh bo-ho cry more. I would take you down so easily." I smirked.

He didn't manage to finish the conversation, he just left while laughing at me. The others who just stood around me giggled and my heart dropped. I clutched my fist and made it through the day somehow. As the bell rang I made my way home. On the way there I felt something hit my head as it squashed. It was Chris throwing a tomato at me from his car. When I looked at him he even dared to show his middle finger. My body started twitching in fury, then I started to cry due to hopelessness. My legs were picking up a fast pase and the door of mine slammed audibly.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

I ended up waking myself at 2 am. Realising that I slept next to my laptop. As I glanced at the blank screen my fingers when for the touch pad. It glowed up showing a folder with the clips in it. My mind was on the Video and my face lightened up like a light bulb.

I edited, cut, separated, lightened, darkened, under cut a music ".. and, it's done." I whispered.

I was about the check the clock but my attention was caught by my 'mom' saying 'omg'. She came up to me seeing red everywhere. Her hands touched my head which was filled with the tomato. I forgot about it. She rampaged and then asked who did this to me but, I didn't wanted to answer. She told me to get ready because she will take me to school and later on pick me up as well.

I showered, put the right clothes on and made my way to her car. All the way to collage the car was filled with dead silence, music wasn't an avaliable option, she hated it. However that painful ride just led into an even bigger shit hole called 'collage'.

On the way to the inside I spotted Chris getting dragged out by police, as he walked by me he spat on my face which was just followed by the police pinning him on the ground. I just shrugged it off while cleaning my face. Then I rushed inside to a horrible sight. A body of a fellow student on the ground. My stomach turned upside down and my body fell to the floor. I gasped for air as Chris' friends came up to me. Instead of taking the mick they actually tried to help. After all they weren't heartless. They told me that Chris was a psychopath, he hid the body yesterday and he was trying to dispose it this morning but it didn't worked out.

"He threw a human organ at you." The girl whispered while crying.

My stomach got instantly punched and I gargle on my own liquid. I began to throw up while I was crying. Everyone took a step back as police forced everyone out, including me. They wanted to also question me as I was a 'bullied subject'.

We made our ways to the station where I gave a report in. Afterwards they called my family and I ended up taking a cab home.

"This was a fucked up day." I whispered while falling into bed. I felt my arm smashing against the keyboard uploading the video to YouTube.

"FUCK," I shouted out loud as I reached for my computer. "Please don't be broke, please don't be broke, please don't be broke." I whispered while checking out my computer. It was all fine and I calmed down a bit. I didn't even noticed that the Video was uploaded. I just closed it down and promised to never leave it on my bed again.

My phone buzzed with a message:
'Dear students

We are sorry to inform you that our school *(X/Y) Collage* is going to be closed for further investigation of students who were involved with the murder. Please understand that this is a serious matter which we are currently fixing. Please everyone take care of your selves and we will inform you if anything changes. '

A free week of school it followed. At least I can hang out more with my best friend.