Prom Night

I woke up feeling dandy. I was glad it was going to be the last time I saw those horrible people around me. I was finally happy. The day it self went pretty quick. Got makeup done, hair was all nice, nails on fleek and dress was looking extremely gorgeous. However one thing did bother me. I was going to go all alone, no friends, no boyfriend and not even a person who I like. I got a feeling that maybe I shouldn't go, but as I paid for everything I felt like it would be just a waste of money if I missed prom.

I decided to call Marina for the last time before prom. However she didn't answer her phone. I supposed that she fell asleep or something, after all she did finish her collage and it was just summer that was left for her. Pure fun.

I made my way down stairs and called my limousine driver. I was going to give him an extre pay today. At least I will make him a little happier. Maybe after prom I'll tell him to go to his family and I'll pay for a vacation. He deserves it. He's a good man.

The door opened and I hopped in. My hands reached for the vodka that layed beside the door cooling alongside of a Coca-Cola bottle. I usually took shots with Coke but this time I just took it straight down. I felt the shiver going from my neck to my left upper arm. I shook myself a little then took another. 'This should get me prepared.' I whispered to myself quietly.

The door opened and I stepped out. People around me had their Jaws dropped as I walked in and the whispering began. However it didn't feel bad. I guess the alcohol had my hopes raised a little. I kept walking and people came up to me taking selfies. They were acting pretty nice. I guess the only reason why they were mean before is that because they wanted to have some friends to stick with, to kind of survive the whole two years. We hugged and then I moved onto the bar asking for yet another drink. They gave me the best cocktail of all time. It was sweet and it made me cheer up a little.

As I glanced along the bar I saw some of the rich boys snorting some white powder. It made me pretty sick that all that they can spend their money on is drugs. Like they probably brought it for thousands, which could have easily helped the poor, but nooo because Mr and Misses rich wants to have illegal fun.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. For a second I ignored it as I thought that someone was just messing around, but the bar tender said: "I think you might have some company."

I turned around and I forgot how to breath. My heart beat went really really high up and my sweat glands began to work. It was him. The beautiful brown haired King that I made a cringy video to, Colby Mother fucking Brock.

"Hi, (Y/N) right?" He looked deeply in my eyes with a smile.

"Ughhh... " My brain stopped working for a second. "Y-yeah, yeah. Nice to meet you Colby. I wasn't really expecting you. H-How?" I asked with a slight stutter.

"Your amazing friend, Marina if I remember correctly, directed me towards your school. It was pretty fun to see you surprised." He chuckled.

I hugged him and begun to cry a little. I was so happy, it was like a dream coming true for me. After all the suffering that I went through. This is the final outbreak of the dark. This is finally when the light bleem shone on me that night. He pulled away and I tried to hide my face but I knew that he saw me cry. He placed his palm on my face wiping my tear away.

I was so madly in love at that time

I was so madly in love at that time. He told me to not cry and I am pretty sure that I apologised 5000 times to him. We giggled and he pulled me in for another hug.

"Step the FUCK away from that girl." A familiar sound came from my behind.

People around us froze in shock as I turned around to see Christopher Mackenzie standing front of us pointing a gun toward us. He looked extremely pissed off and he had the most frightening eyes which pierced straight through my soul. He stepped closer and began to scream again.

"STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DATE PEASENT." He slowly moved his hand towards Colby.

I jumped straight front of Colby trying to protect him. I squeezed his hand behind my back.

"What do you want Chris?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"I want you to SUFFER, just like I DID AFTER THEY ARRESTED ME. YOU FILTHY LITTLE CUNT." He screamed so hard you could even see a spit of saliva escaping his mouth. His hands began to shake of anger and he stepped closer and closer.

I stepped forward and tried to snatch the gun away from him. I heard the gun going off and people started to scream. My ear started ringing but I managed to get the gun. From the corner of my eye I saw Colby jumping onto him as I collapsed onto the ground. I felt a shiver going from my neck to my left upper arm which was folled with sever pain. I glanced over to Chris and I saw Colby's hand being bloody as well as that prick's face. People gathered around me and I began to feel a little dizzy. My breaths became shorter and I felt a person squizing my shoulder as I passed out.