Things Happen Fast, Really Fast

I wish that everything would workout the way I want it to be... I want to remember EVERYTHING...

"Hey, (y/n)." I heard a slight whisper.

"Uhh" No words came out of my mouth. I just yawned and stretched my arm. My eyes are still closed as I placed my arm around someone...
"Huh?" I scream as I open my eyes.

I can see the cute guy and a girl laughing their arse off as I fall back onto my shoulder.

"AGHH. SHIT." The agonising pain struck me in the shoulder. I was barely able to breath and my eyes begun to water due to the pain. The guys stopped laughing and instantly got down to help me. As I felt my shoulder, I saw blood coming out of it. The girl ran off and the boy helped me to get up. Alltough one thigh that we didn't prepaired for is the blood on the floor. I was about to take a step when my leg slipped bashing my head into the concrete floor and I lost my consciousness, yet again.

There was black all around me again. My life is just a circle of unfortunate events. Like who can possibly slip yet again and potential die other than me. I always considered myself a pretty bright person, like not too bright to actually have a future but bright enough to get started on something. The emptiness took over and it just felt horrible. I started shaking and I ended up crying.

That was when I woke up.

I was in the same room, still holding the cute guy's hand and with an awful shoulder pain.

*Oh god, don't say that these events happened..* I thought to myself.

This was the moment of truth. The plan was to wake the guy up. Ask him simply what happened and try to avoid awkwardness. Easy as. Not for me tho. What if everything that has happened, have happened and I will just look like a complete idiot? Anyway I took the chance and I started gently stoking his head. Things were seem to go slower but safer. He stretched and gave me a smile.

"Good morning." He sais quietly while still holding my hand.

"Please tell me that everything that has happened didn't happen." I said panicking.

" I wanted to ask, are you all okay? That shit was intense. Especially the guy with the gun... Fucking phycho." His smile turned into a sort of frown.

I had no words. This random ass guy just poured his words onto me like water and I had no response. Asides all that, he repeated... the same exact fucking words. Yet again, I don't remember who I am. Seems like God didn't wanted me to die, so he gave me another chance. However, from now I will live my life to the fullest. Like not too crazy but the saying 'You only live once.' have struck me really hard right now.

I cleared my throat and then looked at him. Then my emotions took over again. "I am so sorry." I said while I covered my face. "I don't remember you, or what happened. I don't remember who I am." I said while sobbing from mid sentence.

"Ooohh No-no-no." He removed my hands then placed his palm on my cheek. " Don't cry. It is okay. I'll help you figure this out okay? Uuuuh... " He stared deeply into my eyes then quickly got up and ran out of the room.

After this heartfelt moment he got a doctor into the room. He explained everything what happened last night. The shooting, how I hit my head so hard that it might have caused potential amnesia that can last for 10 weeks or stay for ever, the kid who held the gun and the contract that I needed to sign to keep him away from me with 15 meters distance. But this still doesn't explain how the fuck I got back in time. So I looked all puzzled up until they gave me a contract to sign. I signed it, then they copied it and I received the 2nd print which they told me to keep on me for police evidence. They also told me that any time he gets close to me, I need to notify the police immediately. Now, the only thing that was left to discover is... who the hell is Christopher Mackenzie? Before I could have asked the doctor was already gone. So I just sat there for a while, staring at the ceiling, wondering if life is real right now or am I just imagen ing things.

I glanced over to see the cute guy sleeping. Considering that I supposedly died last time? I needed to make sure that I won't fall or do anything again. This time, he will sleep next to me. The bed had restrains that restricted the patient from falling off of the bed. So, this way I won't die again. I get up, walk up to him and I slightly started stroking his arm.

"Wakey, wakey. I don't want you to catch a cold or break your neck here. You could sleep next to me if you wanted too." I whispered.

"Huh? Oh, uhh... I might just go to my hotel instead." He replied as he got up.

*Oh, no. Please don't leave!* I thought to myself. I got up and started walking after him.

He was pretty fast, which was insanely fast compared to my slow ass. The worst thing is, he seemed faster and faster each time I looked up. So I decided to run after him. I can not let this opportunity flow away. This is like, once a life time. As I said: "We only live once." well I didn't say it. Someone else did. But that's not the point. I am going for that booty.

(This video is just here for fun.)

As I was running I didn't notice the "Caution! Wet floor." sign. I just passed by it not paying attention. Which I should have done as my body did a backwards yeet. I ended up on my head again and here we are again. Full black emptiness.