Dress

'They are visiting England just in time for your prom.' She answered.

Still, I didn't believe that he would travel to England for a stupid prom. It sounds too crazy especially that I am not that pretty. Maybe I have a good heart but my looks compared to my heart is like a 3/10. Which scared me to death. But what if it was true. What if was real and that he's flying over here just because of some stupid 'collage prom'. My friend often got me anxious, but this time I was EXTRA, and when I mean extra, I mean EXTRA anxious. Meeting Colby in real life was one of my main goals in life, like to impress him. To make him feel proud. To... just make him happy. I loved him and I liked Sam a lot ever since they started their channel. Maybe I am just a crazy fan girl.

"Hey honey," I heard a whisper from the door.

"Dad?" an overwhelming happiness rushed to me.

I loved my dad. He was the only person I could trust 100%. He always made me happy just buy a hug and he never let me down. I rushed up to the door for a big bear hug. He gave me his bank card to buy some nice stuff for myself, especially something for prom. However he said he has to go. Since he was rich he never really had the time to be at home. Always on meetings, at friends house or watching over work. It hurt sometimes that I didn't have him next to me. I am just hoping to get into his path and spend more time with him then in this hell hole.

Since he gave me an opportunity to buy something, I thought it would be worth buying a nice dress for prom. As I said, I wanted to stand out and forget about everyone. It would be me and my special chosen one. Who knows maybe it was Colby. Or maybe not. But deep down in my hear I wanted him to be my boyfriend. I know we would get along.

When everything was right I decided to text my friend to come over and then we would go shopping. I wanted to surprise her with something nice as well. Maybe I could even convince the principal to let her in. Afterall I was the richest kid in school. I could have twirled everyone around my finger but I didn't because I wanted to be as casual as possible. It didn't took long till Marina came over. I called my best friend Marina because she had this obsession with the band 'Marina and the Diamonds'. It was quiet funny. I often teased her with this little joke.

It took her about 20 minutes to get to my house. She was apologising a lot but I never minded it. We walked outside the house and sat into a cab. It was filled up with champagne which was cooled down with ice. The glasses were sitting on the side and it even had our names on the bottom. Got to say dad gave everything. Even though most of the times I liked to be cheap and not to spend money.

On the way to the shop we were drinking away and laughing on YouTube videos, that were played on the screen, which was built into a wall. Within an hour we arrived. As we stepped out our jaws dropped when we saw this huge building with so many clothes. I thanked Henry the driver for dropping us off. I also told him to come back within an hour to pick us up. When we walked it we saw different sections, everything was color coded and then arranged into different types of dresses for example mermaid, bridal style and etc. It looked amazing and to be honest I wanted to buy most of the dresses. However Marina suggested to look at the burgundy dresses as those dresses suited me the most. However the could red gave me so much anxiety that I started shaking.

"Heeey, are you okay?" Marina asked facing me.

"Yeah, just a bit cold in here really." I shrugged it off and I tried to call myself down.

'It's just a dress, you will be fine.' I thought to myself as we looked around. I wanted to go for something simple and sexy. Like a Hollywood look. Like I would own that red carpet. I didn't even had to search for so long. I saw this beautiful burgundy dress with thin straps and a cut out side. Marina looked at it and we both agreed that I need to try it on to make sure it suits. So I did. I went to the dressing room and tried it on. It looked cool but I thought that it would be worth take a selfie for Instagram. Or maybe make a short video showing the dress. When I finally made it outside I hear Marina talking.

"Finally you made it outs..." Her jaw dropped as she looked at me.

"I guess it's a no go dress then!" I shrugged and started walking back. All I felt is a hand grabbing my arm to pull me back.

"You are an idiot. This looks flipping amazing on you. Like a Disney princess. Holy crap. Take a selfie, buy it and let's go." She smirked.

I quickly looked around for a mirror then took the shot.

'Buying dresses #fresh #burgundy #dress #shopping'

It was absolutely crazy to see so many likes on the selfie. It was probably one of the most liked selfies on my Instagram. I even made a small video explaining how I currently feel and what am I up to and then decided to upload it to YouTube and call it: "Uncut - Dress hunt 😻"

I felt a hell of a lot better. I guess I deserved an expensive dress just to treat myself a little. After all it was a long week. We went up to the counter after I changed back and paid for it. However I felt bad because I didn't buy anything for Marina. There was a better plan for her, something that she will appreciate a lot more than a dress. We made our way back to my house and we went upstairs. I got my camera out of the set and removed my SD card. Then I put it back and gave it I to Marina's hand.

"What?" She spoke up.

"It's a treat for you. After all you were with me throughout the day without moaning. So take care of this bad boy and start you carrier." I smiled.

She thanked my at least a thousand times and she was even crying of happiness. I gave it to her because I knew it was her dream and it was kind of personal aswell. So she got something from the heart. It made me happy that she appreciated it so much. I could just buy a brand new one, actually I could buy the best one and I know it's not the same for her case. It was also a good 'sorry' gift for leaving her so many times when she was always by my side.

Soon enough it was almost 10pm and I asked Henry to take Marina home. I myself looked up the best camera and the best equipment for it and brought it with fast shipping so it would arrive within a few days. I sat my phone front of me starting a live. So many people joined in and it was a fun time. I answered many many questions but one donation caught my eyes. 'Hey, did you know that you reached 1 millions subs?' I couldn't believe what I read. I quickly opened my laptop and looked up my channel. There was 1M written next to the red subscribe button. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it was real and it was. When I turned back to the stream, I sincerely apologised for not making a special video as I just ordered my ewes camera. But I promised my fans to do something special.