Chapter 3: Midgard

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 3- Midgard

💫

A/n: Above is the readers armor and on her face is the markings she has, obviously hair and skin tone is changed to yours

A/n: Above is the readers armor and on her face is the markings she has, obviously hair and skin tone is changed to yours. Early update! Because I'm too excited to wait. Enjoy!

~*~

"Do me a favor and don't be dead."

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open and she sat up, groaning at the soreness that dominated her entire body. Her healing factor would kick in and get rid of that within the next two hours or so.

"Wow, you come from a convention or something? I'm loving the armor," one of the girls exclaimed.

Thor groaned and his eyes opened a few seconds after. He looked to his side where the other woman was standing.

"Does he need CPR or something because I know CPR," the girl who commented on (Y/n)'s armor stated.

Thor sprang up from the ground, grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and pulling her up as well.

"Hammer?" Thor called, "Hammer?"

"Thor you thick headed oaf!" (Y/n) shouted, "You lost your place in Asgard and you got us both sent to-Where are we?"

"Yeah we can tell you're hammered, pretty obvious," the first girl commented.

"Oh my God Erik looked at this," the first woman bent down, addressing the man -Erik - about the Asgardian pattern on the ground, "We have to get this before it changes."

"Jane, we need get them to a hospital," Erik stated.

"Not right now. It'll take too long. County's an hour away. We'll drop them off after we're done here. Look at them, they're fine."

"Father! Heimdall! I know you can hear me! Open the bridge!" Thor called to the skies. He turned to (Y/n) and grabbed her wrist, "You, you call Heimdall."

"Thor, if he were to do that you could be sent back to. Your Father wouldn't allow that, no matter my importance."

"Okay, you and Darcy take him to the hospital, I'll stay here."

"You expect me to leave you alone in the middle of the desert?" Erik asked.

"You! What world is this? Alfheim, Nornheim?"

"New Mexico," the other girl pulled something out that shone a red light on
Thor.

"You dare threaten Thor with so puny a-"