Chapter 11: Two Halves

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 11- Two Halves

💫

A/n: Due to popular demand I've readjusted my usage schedule (kind of) so if I do have a chapter ready then I'll update on Wednesday's as well as Saturday's

~*~

(Y/n)'s breath caught as soon as she saw Loki standing in the clear cell. She had fought many battles in her lifetime, but approaching Loki in this state, filled her with a new kind of anxiousness. It was a dark personality and mind in her love's body.

"I thought you would come," Loki smirked, "Are you going to beg that 'your Loki' come back?"

(Y/n) stayed silent, crossing her arms, "Do you think I'm that obvious?"

"You came here to appeal to the Loki that you believe is tucked away, clawing at the edges of his own mind to be let out," Loki neared the glass of his cell, the two staring each other down, "I relish in your false hope."

"How daft do you think I am?" (Y/n) questioned, "I was there, next to you, I saw what you went through. Do you think I don't know how to get you back?"

(Y/n) took a few steps closer to the glass, easily passing through when she hit the glass. It was an effort that took more energy than she would have liked but it was worth it if it meant she could face Loki face to face.

"That day in the meadow, do you remember that? Where you said that if things stayed as they were, everything would be perfect. If you take control of yourself again, we can have that," (Y/n) hesitantly placed a hand on Loki's cheek, watching the colors in his eyes swirl, "We could be married."

"I want that," Loki whispered, "I don't want to be forced to rule a land that is free," Loki's head twitched to the side and he grunted. When he looked back at (Y/n) his eyes were glowing blue, "I want to rule a land that is depraved of the dangers of freedom. I want anyone who works against me to rot."

(Y/n) stumbled back at Loki's harsh words, her eyes wide. Her back hit the glass as Loki slowly approached her.

"Powerhouse the stats are really spiking we need you in the lab."

"This...idea, that you've clung onto. This team that you've joined. You will watch them burn in the ashes of the old world. And when your will is broken, and you have watched all those who could stand against me die, you shall be my queen," Loki's head twitched again and his eyes were green, "(Y/n) you must leave," another twitch, blue, "I will revel in watching the light leave your eyes," twitch, green, "Get out!"

(Y/n) stumbled back through the glass, falling on the metal floor. Loki's eyes settled on blue. His outburst was over and he was simply smirking as he watched (Y/n) run from the room.