Chapter 7: Bifrost Destroyed

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 7- Bifrost Destroyed

💫

A/n: Sorry for the late update

A/n: Sorry for the late update. We're moving right now and the internet only recently got put in. Enjoy!

~*~

"Get him to the healing room!" (Y/n) ordered as soon as she saw Heimdall in his weak state, "Now, let us deal with Loki."

Thor wrapped an arm around (Y/n) as he took off, his hammer took him at top speed to the palace. When they reached their home there were already signs of a break-in. What had happened?

When they walked into Odin's chambers- where the sense of Loki was the strongest- (Y/n) peeked inside to see Loki carrying his adoptive fathers scepter. Frigga was standing near him, Odin lying in his bed.

"I'll go in first," (Y/n) stated, walking inside, "Loki, Frigga."

"(Y/n)," Loki looked at his fiancé in shock, "How did you return?"

"That's not important. Loki, Thor is right outside ready to destroy you. What in Odin's name do you think you're doing?" (Y/n) hissed, trying to keep her voice low.

"I was supposed to lure Laufey out to Asgard so he could be killed in private. When the Warriors Three and Sif left to get Thor back I knew that the war I've tried to prevent could be started again. I panicked darling."

"Loki," Frigga looked at her youngest son in shock, "There were better ways to go about preventing war!"

"I'm sorry Mother. But now Thor has returned, and it seems as though preventing war may not be an option."

Thor stormed into the room at that statement. Frigga flew forward and hugged her son. Thor glared at Loki over her shoulder.

"Why don't you tell her? How you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends? To kill me?"

"Kill you? Brother you are sorely mistaken," Loki shook his head.

"You're a talented liar brother. Always have been."

"It's good to have you back." Loki smirked, "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go destroy Jotunheim."

Loki shot out of the spear, sending Thor out of the palace. He turned to (Y/n), his eyes pleading.

"Loki, you don't have to destroy Jotunheim to prevent wa-"

Before (Y/n) could finish Loki had frozen her in place using his magic. She watched sadly as Loki left the room in a hurry.

"Oh, child," Frigga placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, speeding up the unfreezing process, "Both of my children hold ideals needed to rule. You need to make sure one of them has all of them."