Chapter 32: Old Allies

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 32- Old Allies

💫

"Loki

"Loki. Loki," a small, stretched out whispered. (Y/n) reached out for the raven haired male in front of her. He was in a field, in front of an alter.

"Alfheim," Loki mumbled, "You sent me to Alfheim."

"We have beautiful memories here," (Y/n) looked at the altar. It slowly flickered away, "I wanted to send you somewhere peaceful."

"You should be here too," Loki reached out for (Y/n)'s hands, frowning when her form flickered, "But you aren't."

"I have work to do. I need to save the universe."

"You have no obligations to the universe anymore. You've done enough. Darling, come back to me."

"Is this what we're destined for? Always far away from each other in our ost desperate times?" (Y/n) questioned, looking up at the sky, "I trust the Fates, but I want everything to be okay. I don't want to keep having to lose you. I have to raise our children in peace."

"We will darling," Loki smiled slightly, "As soon as you come to me. Safe. I love you."

"I love you too, more than anything."

~*~

"Awaken."

(Y/n) snapped up with a loud gasp. Nearly falling off of the table she was lying on, she stumbled forwards. Thor's strong arms caught her, bringing her attention to the people in front of them.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Thor asked.

It was a strange group for sure, coming from a member of the Avengers. A human, a Groot, a Racoon, woman similar to a bug, a blue man, and-

"Gamora?"

~*~

The Guardians had given both Thor and (Y/n) a bowl of soup and a blanket. Once they were both settled the conversation picked up again.

"You know her?" The human turned to Gamora. She nodded silently, "Great, okay. So you two have an in, I guess. What the hell happened to your ship?"

"Thanos," Thor and (Y/n) answered in unison, "He came in and...Only half of our people survived. He stole the Space Stone."

Gamora sighed, walking to the window. She stared out at the destruction, "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."