Chapter 16: Frigga's Death

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 16- Frigga's Death

💫

A/n: It's midnight so technically it's Saturday which means I can update

~*~

"Odin continues to bring me new friends. How...thoughtful," Loki narrowed his eyes as he watched a new set of prisoners be brought into the Asgard dungeons.

"Are you enjoying the books?" Frigga asked, appearing in Loki's cell with (Y/n) next to her.

"Is that how I'm to while away eternity, reading?"

"I've done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki."

"Have you? Does Odin share your concern? Does Thor?" Loki questioned, "It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night."

"You know full well it was your actions that brought you here," Frigga stated.

"My actions. I was merely giving truth to the lie that I had been fed my entire life, that I was born to be a king," Loki found a loophole with the truth.

"A king? A true king admits his faults. What of the lives you took on Earth?"

"A mere handful compared to the number that Odin has taken himself."

"Your father-"

"He's not my father!" Loki screamed.

"Then am I not your mother?"

"No," Loki said after a moment's pause. (Y/n)'s mouth fell open in shock. Frigga gave a pained smile at Loki's harsh statement.

"Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself."

Frigga's hologram slowly disappeared from the cell. (Y/n) turned towards Loki, murder in her eyes.

"You are the God of mischief and lies, able to trick anyone but yourself and your fiance. She's your mother Loki, you know that. And perhaps if you told the truth behind your working with the Chitauri-"

"And start yet another war that I shall be blamed for?" Loki chuckled.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a moment before speaking again, "Just remember who you can't lie to."

(Y/n) reappeared in her chambers. She set out, looking for Frigga. She found her on one of the balconies, speaking with Jane.

"He lies," she told the Queen of Asgard quietly.

"Only you could ever tell the difference," Frigga smiled.

"Jane," (Y/n) turned to Jane, "Why don't we show you where you'll be staying now htat-"