Chapter 17: Trust My Rage

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 17- Trust My Rage

💫

After (Y/n) had quickly healed and cleaned up Loki - despite his arguments- they were on their way through the palace

"This is so unlike you, brother. So clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out?" Loki asked with a teasing grin.

"If you keep speaking I just might."

"Fine. As you wish. I'm not even here," Loki transformed into an Asgardian guard, "Is this better?"

"Better company at least," Thor grumbled.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous," Loki turned back into himself but turned Thor into Sif, "You look lovely brother."

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form," Thor stated making (Y/n) chuckle. Thor's voice in Sif's body? It was quite comical.

"Very well. Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions, given that you seem to like them so much," Loki shifted into Steve, "Oh, this is much better.The costume's a bit much, so tight. But the confidence, I can feel the righteousness surging. Hey, you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth, honor, patriotism? God bless Amer-"

(Y/n) pushed Loki against the nearest wall and put a hand over his mouth.

"This brings back memories doesn't it," Loki smirked. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and pointed at a small group of guards passing by, "You could at least furnish me with a weapon."

Thor looked hesitant before handing Loki a dagger. Loki grinned victoriously before frowning in annoyance, holding up his cuffed wrists.

"What? I thought you liked tricks," Thor laughed.

The three jogged down the hallway until they met with Jane and Sif, who were waiting for them.

"You're-" Jane started when she saw Loki.

"I'm Loki. You may have heard of-"

Jane punched Loki across the face, "That was for New York."

Loki chuckled, "I like her."

"Good hit," (Y/n) complimented, rolling her eyes at Loki's hurt expression, "Every New Yorker deserves a good hit on you and you know it."

"There they are!" Guards shouted, approaching the group.

"I'll hold them off, take her," Sif ordered.

"Thank you Sif, you are a wonderful friend," (Y/n) thanked.