Chapter 13: Battle of the Chitauri

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 13- Battle of the Chitauri

💫

A/n: Meant to upload Saturday, was out all night

A/n: Meant to upload Saturday, was out all night. Sunday, Mothers Day. Here we are on Monday! Please please please vote on the poll on the chapter where I reviewed Infinity War. Anyways, enjoy!

~*~

The entire ride to the city (Y/n) was twisting the ring on her finger, no doubt cleaning the inner rim thoroughly through her nervous movement. As the quinjet approached, (Y/n) could see the Chitauri already invading.

"Stark, we're heading north east," Nat reported.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

Tony flew by with a small amount of Chitauri following him. Nat dropped the guns and began to shoot the aliens.

Clint turned the ship and began to fly towards Stark Tower. Loki aimed the scepter at the jet and let out a shot, taking out one of the engines. The jet spun slowly, crashing to the ground.

(Y/n) was the first to exit the ship, looking up at Stark Tower where Loki was staying. She would take ou tas many Chitauri as she could while trying to get to Loki.

When the team exited the ship everything seemed to stop. A deep, primal rage bellowed out. A large shadow overcame the group as they looked up. A creature that could only be described as a flying Leviathan flew out of the portal. On top of the creature was hundreds of soldiers.

The soldiers jumped from the creature, attaching themselves to the sides of buildings and shooting at innocent civilians.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted," Tony sighed.

(Y/n) drew her sword, looking around them and creating a plan. (Y/n) drew her sword and stepped to the edge of the bridge. She was ready to jump onto the road below before Clint calling her name stopped her.

"(Y/n), you can call me Clint."

(Y/n) smiled brightly. It was polite to call those around her by their last names until they were given permission to call them otherwise. She had to be sophisticated to fit in with the royal family after all.

"Thank you."

(Y/n) jumped down to the street below. She immediately lunged at a few Chitauri around her, either fatally injuring them or killing them entirely. Steve followed after her, talking to the police for a few moments before returning to the battle.