Fun Facts/Final Goodbye

As always, fun facts come along with the final goodbye for a book. I have quite a few for this book so enjoy those!

Fun Facts

- I hadn't seen Thor: The Dark World while making the concepts for this book so finding out how big of a role the Reality Stone had in that movie made me 180 my original plans

- I make it a goal of mine to fit Deadpool into every Marvel book of mine, and writing the Endgame storyline presented the perfect way to do it

- Figuring out what to do with Loki in Infinity War was extremely difficult. In the end I had three options. Kill him still, send him away (what I chose), or fit him into the movie as a main character

- I created this book before Mutant and Proud, but published it after

- I totally called Loki being influenced by the scepter before Marvel announced it and all of you are witnesses to that fact

- Loki is actually really hard to write because his character is so fluid between personalities/good-bad

-  Gender fluid Loki should have made an appearance. It's not a fun fact. It's just a regret that I'll go back and fix when I revise this story. Because (Y/n) in this book was totally not straight and she would have loved Loki no matter what.

- Originally, it was just Darcy and Sif as (Y/n)'s bridesmaids in her wedding, but I added Nat in because they bonded so well in Avengers

- Both Wanda and Pietro liked (Y/n) at some point before they found out she was married. Wanda because she was so kind and went out of her way to help her, and Pietro because he loved her sass and ability to hold her own

- Orveon had an easter egg in this book. Did you find it? 

- I literally made a poll in MY SCHOOL to figure out what the name of their twins would be. Don't say I don't go out of my way for you guys lol.

- I really wanted to make the final battle bigger, but it didn't make sense to do so. (Y/n) really easily controlled all the stones compared to everyone else, and it wouldn't make sense to stretch it out when she could bend the universe to her will.

My Goodbye

I love being cheesy. Come on, you've read my stories, you know that at his point. So I'd like to say a huge, giant, unimaginable thank you for those of you that have read, voted, and commented on this book - the first and second time I finished it. You inspire me to keep writing. I love reading your comments and getting feedback. It's so amazing.

Whenever I get into really bad patches of mental health I vent by writing and being able to share my emotions in the way that I do, and have you guys wholeheartedly supporting me and helping me without being aware of it is such an out of body experience that I don't even know how to explain it well enough (lol). The state of the world right now has been really stressful, and having this outlet and you guys supporting me makes things so much easier.

I started Wattpad (4 years ago, that's crazy) with really crappy stories... they were so bad, guys. But since then I've evolved as a human and as an author. Just as an example, I still thought I was straight around the time I started. Of course that was before I watched Age of Ultron and fell in love with Wanda Maximoff. 

When I started I never dreamed that I would have such an amazing following as I do now. It's amazing, and I'm so proud of my platform and being able to touch as many people as I have. With that, I'd like to encourage anyone and everyone to chat with me! I love talking to new people and I promise I don't bite.

In the end, I'll never be able to explain how grateful I am, and how much I love you all. With that being said, one final thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this book. It's long, and was almost longer. 

If you guys like my writing, consider reading some of the other fanfictions I have on this account. I'm going through a revising binge right now so there'll be a lot of improvements in my older stories. I've also recently published a Bakugou Katsuki x Reader, so if you love UA's resident hothead then go read it!

If you're interested in reading original stories then check out my other account lydiasgrace where I have an original story and a poetry book. I'm going to be working more on the original story this summer so don't be discouraged when you see that I haven't updated in months.

If you want to see me anywhere else then here are some links/account names to other social medias that I have.

Pinterest: Fallen Lydia

Tumblr: fallenlydia

Tellonym: lydiaofthefallen

TikTok: lydias.grace

Instagram: lydias.grace

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/qRfYQkh

Feel free to check them out! I have links in my description if you're having trouble with any of them.

I love you all so, so, much! See you all next time! Byyee!

~Lydia