Chapter 25: Surtur

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

💫

Chapter 25- Surtur

💫

A/n: It is 12:47 AM but I was determined to get this up because I was gone last week and I love you guys

~*~

Dark and cramped. Those were the two words that (Y/n) could use to describe her current situation. How did she get there? After she spent time with Wanda and she returned to Asgard, having the vision about Thanos filled her with a sudden determination to find the other stones, or rather, check in on them to make sure they were secure. In the process her and Thor were attacked by surprise, and lacking her stone, (Y/n) was very hesitant about using her powers excessively in fear of losing control.

(Y/n) looked at the bars around her, rolling her eyes. She was more concerned about what Surtur wanted with them than was escaping.

"How much longer do you think we'll be here?" Thor asked.

He got his answer wjem the bottom of the cage dropped out. The two began to fall in their chains until (Y/n) stopped herself and Thor reached the end.

"Thor, Son of Odin. (Y/n), holder of the Reality Stone."

The two turned and looked at Surtur. Eighteen-feet-tall, with flesh made of fire.

"Surtur. Son of a bitch, you're still alive! I thought my father killed you, like, half a million years ago!" Thor exclaimed.

"I cannot die. Not until I fulfill my destiny and lay waste to your
Home."

"All villains, always so set on destroying something," (Y/n) grumbled.

"You know, it's funny you should mention that because I've been
having these terrible dreams of late. Asgard up in flames, falling to ruins, and you Surtur are at the center of all of them."

(Y/n) sent Thor a panicked look. It seemed as though both of them were having awful visions.

"Then you have seen Ragnarok, the fall of Asgard. The great prophecy-"

"Hang on, just a moment," (Y/n) ordered as her and Thor began to swing away from Surtur, she wiggled her fingers and moved the two of them back towards him, "Continue with the evil plan."

"My time has come. When my crown is reunited with the Eternal Flame, I
shall be restored to my full might. I will tower over the mountains and
bury my sword deep in Asgard's-"

"Oh, wait," the two began to turn away from Surtur again. (Y/n) closed her palm and kept it closed so they wouldn't move again, "So let me clarify, you're going to put your crown into the Eternal Flame and you'll grow to the size of a house-"