1 the beginning

The bell rang for the end of  4th hour. Because I'm a senior I get out 5th hour. Honestly lucky me. Though, Last week my car broke down, so I've had to walk to my apartment every day after school. I moved out during the summer because my moms wanted to move and I was not down for it. Its actually been really nice out this week so I don't really mind walking home.

I finally had gotten to the street behind my complex. when I was trying to cross a smaller street, a van drove fast in front of me and stopped

"hey you stupid fucks! Can't you see I'm walking" I hit the car

The side door opened fast and 5 men hopped out. All of them had dark masks on.

Man 1 "y/n don't you know its rude to hit someone's car like that."

I grabbed my brass knuckles out of my bag "you see sir, you almost ran me over. That's not nice" I said tilting my head

Man 2 "why what confidence you have"

I turned to him and looked him dead in the eye "my, my what a coward with your mask on." I clicked my tongue in disappointment "tisk, tisk. I don't even get to know my attackers"

Man 3 "why are we wasting time"

"well if you're getting bored why don't you start this fight."

He lunged towards me and I easily stepped out of the way and kicked one of the men in the leg causing him to fall hard.

Two of the men charged me. I blocked the firsts punch and elbowed him in the face. The second hit me square in the jaw. I came back with a punch, with my brass knuckles might I add, straight under his eye blinding it. The other three had gotten in on the action and we fought until my mouth was covered by some chemical.

When I woke up I was stripped of all my clothing, except my underwear, and tied to a chair.

Eventually my eyes adjusted to the dark room. It looked like I was in an office building except everything was torn out and abandoned.

?? "good evening miss. y/l/n. how are you feeling"

"just peachy and you" I said sarcastically

?? "well not so good actually." He sat in a chair set across from me. "My bosses company has had a little hacker problem and he's making me deal with it."

"ah and I'm guessing you think I'm that problem?"

?? "bingo. You know, I wasn't expecting you to be able to fight my men. you're full of surprises aren't you"

"ha. You have no idea."

?? "who trained you. If I may ask"

"an underground man."

?? "what got you into a life of hacking and fighting"

I scoffed at his interest but told him anyways.
"someone close to me is in a group forced to do awful things to others and it just so happens the people forcing them are people with big companies. I've been looking into many of them. Can I ask from which you come from"?

?? "ill let you know that Mr. Kim is my boss"

He stood up and walked over to a table

"ah yes. I assume he's mad about the 2 billion dollars I transferred to shelters around the country. Yes?"

?? "bingo again!"

He turned around with a knife.

?? "well miss y/l/n its been nice chatting but I'm afraid I'm going to have to torture you now"

"hm. I hope you understand that when I get out of this I will make sure you have nothing left to your name. no money, no house, car, no more little boy Wonho."

He looked scared

?? "how do you know of my son"

"you don't think all I did was take money, did you?"

?? "HOW DO you know him"

"I did my research on you Mr. Jay. You and many other high men on mar Kim's team."

He slowly pressed the knife into my flesh.

I had been trained for things like this. I stayed silent and looked him in the eyes. All that did was anger him more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note,

Thanks for reading! haven't done a fanfic in a while. i'm just starting out on this page so don't be afraid to tell me whats wrong or what you like. My other chapters will be longer. With being a student i'm hoping that i will be able to post twice a week. But other than that i hope you like it and the members will come into the story soon!