2. deja vu

After about 6 days of torture I was finally able to get the fuck out of that place.

I stumbled onto the street and grabbed all my energy and ran. I ran all the way into town.
——

The entire day was spent at the police station. I told them what they needed to hear.  "I was walking home. My car has been in the shop for the last couple of days... well" I paused "I don't even know how long any more. I don't even know what day it is"

police officer Derik "it's Tuesday the 20th."

"the twentieth!" I almost screamed for a dramatic effect

Derik "yes. I know this must be hard but- "

I cut him off "yeah I know I need to explain what happened." I paused again "Well I was walking home and as I was crossing a small street as a van pulled up abruptly in front of me. five men stepped out and knocked me out with something. When I came to I was in my underwear tied down to a chair. For days I was tortured. For absolutely no reason. I don't even remember how I got out of there. All I can remember is running. Run! Run! I told myself." I broke down in tears. I wish they were just for dramatic effect. But no. my tears were real. That man destroyed my body. I will have scars forever physically and mentally. 

Derik "we will do everything we can to catch the men who did this. You may go out now. Your parents are waiting for you"

"thank you" he extended his hand and I shook it.

He showed me out of the room
——
As I stepped out of the room I was greeted by two very worried parents.

Mom l "Y/N!"

She ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"mom. I can't breathe!"

My other mom hugged us both. We all were hysterical.

Mom d "y/n. i-Im so sorry we- "she cut off to cry harder

"I love you guys"
—-
Both my parents left making sure I was alright. They both had work that I didn't want them to miss.
I started school again about a week later. I was on the news for a couple days. It felt so evasive. Everyone knew my business, I like going unnoticed but now I couldn't walk anywhere without someone giving me a pitiful look. I just stuck to my work and going home before all of these assholes. Moms bought me a 2018 Nissan ultima. Thank god because my old car was a piece of shit.

About one more week passed, and everyone went back to ignoring me. After school I went straight home to do all my work.

For a job I work as a privet hacker. Many people will hire a private detective but in many cases what they need is someone to hack their significant other's belongings to actually find some shit out. I just so happen to be the only one around that does it. I've always managed to stay under the polices radar. Well I kind of have to, seeing that my hobby is hacking companies that have a side business of killing people.

so, because of my wonderful job that pays an enormous amount of money, I am able to live in a beautiful large loft/ apartment.

I opened my loft to be greeted by a man in a mask.

"oh, come on man. You got what you wanted" I walked in and put my bag down. "you made me suffer. What else do you want"

I really am so stubborn. Never in my life would I run away from danger. My dumbass has to be 'strong' or 'tough'.

Man "I'm not with Mr. Kim"

"well fuck who are you with? Jung, Jeon, min, park, w-"

Man "I'm sorry"

"why wou-"

I felt the familiar feeling of being knocked out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note

hey guys i think that i'm going to end up posting more than twice a week, and im going to post the third chapter right after this. i already have many chapters ready to show you and im so excited!!!! happy reading :)