14.let go

The next morning, I woke with taehyung sleeping peacefully next to me. I looked like it was about 8am so I had gotten to sleep a couple hours with him. I noticed how hungry I was due to not eating dinner last night.

I walked down to see Jin making food.

"good morning Jin"

Jin turned to me "h -uh good morning y/n" he looked almost scared to be by me.

"Jin are you okay?"

Jin "yeah, yeah sorry, how did you sleep"

"eh as good as I could for the night I had"

Jin "about that."

"Jin I know I went off on him but really, he ripped my fucking jacket open."

Jin "so you beat his fa-"

"you weren't there. You don't know how he pushed me down and trapped me under him, you don't know how he kissed the marks taehyung made, you don't know how he said that he was the only one who could touch me, you don't know the hypocritical things he said to me. You don't know the situation so stop acting like you do. I already felt bad, I cleaned up his face I don't need to say sorry. I just want him to own up to what he has said. His actions aren't as pure as you make them out to be."

Jin "I'm sorry y/n. you're right I don't know the situation. Just knows that he loves you a lot and seeing that tae had you before he could make it up to you and have another chance he was heartbroken."

"I know, I know. That doesn't excuse his actions though"

Jin "yes that is true."

"I would love some of whatever you are making"

Jin "someone is hungry" he laughed "here" he handed me a plate and I started to eat

Jin and I had been eating and talking for about 10 minutes. It's been nice I haven't been able to talk to him much. He's a great person who cares a lot for his brothers. I can see how much of a family these boys are. They even have a little name for each other.'bts'. how cute.

Midway through a sentence I was surprised by two hands wrapping over my shoulders.

?? "morning beautiful"

Taehyung of course

"good morning" I said and continued tried to continue my conversation with Jin, but he couldn't wipe away the look of disappointment on his face.

"Jin what's bothering you" tae walked to the fridge.

when he was out of earshot he spoke "I'm sorry y/n I just don't approve of you and taehyung"

"why"

Jin "I still think that you and Jungkook should be together"

"don't do that. I don't want you guys to be against us"

Jin "you didn't see him without you y/n. I am his best friend he tells me everything. When he found out you had found him he was terrified for you. He made sure that every trace of him was lost. And It broke his heart to do so. After a year of being m.i.a. he went to visit you see how you were doing but to never let you see him. He came back to us in tears. He was depressed for weeks even months. He loves you and he's been trying to protect you his whole life and then you go and sleep with his brother. You are so close to him yet you're out of reach and he is trying his best to do something about it but its tearing him apart."

I sat there stunned. All these years he's cared for me as much as I have him. All of it was to protect me. And even now him kidnapping me and bringing me here, it's to protect me.