7. risky

Jimin immediately greeted me when I walked in.
Jimin "hey. How was talking to Jungkook?"

I rolled my eyes and flopped down next to him on the bed.

"I'm so tired. Of everything"

He laid down. "What's 'everything'"

"I'm tired of Jungkook. I'm tired of feeling the pain of these fucking scars. I'm tired of caring too much about the fucking people your guys parents are hurting. Fuck I'm so damn tired of everyone's shit. He comes back in my life just like that, expecting me to fall in love with him again."

I turned to him "people are stupid."

Jimin "I agree." He chuckles

"I'll be right back okay?" I said smiling

Jimin "okay. I'm going to bed so just climb on in when you get back"

"okay night Jimin"

the pain of my scars was very noticeable after admitting it hurt to Jimin. my cream was in Taehyungs room so i wanted to go to over and have him help me put it on.

I walked in to see tae fresh out of the shower in a towel

"hey"

Tae "hey did you change your mind about where you're sleeping?"

"no but can you help me really quick" i walked deeper into his room.

Tae "yeah let me put pants on real quick"

He walked into his closet and I walked to my bags that he had brought up. I took his belt off first and placed it on the couch. I then took out the ointment for my scars.

Tae "okay what do you need"

I grabbed his hand and lead him to the bathroom.
I took my shirt off leaving me in my bra and underwear

Tae "woah what" he was startled at my sudden action

"I need you to help me put this on"

Tae "why-" he looked at my body seeing all the cuts in my skin. He had seen that my legs were cut up pretty bad but looking at my whole body was a different story. I had them on my back, stomach, breasts, ass, legs. I had them everywhere and I couldn't get them all myself.

He took the bottle from my hand and started putting the stuff on my back.

Tae "I'm sorry"

"for what" I replied cautious of his answer 

Tae "for what my dad did to you"

"it's not your fault" my voice cracked. He was trying to be as gentle as he could, but I was so sensitive right now. Especially after Jungkook shoved me on the wall.

"ah shit" I whined. The pain was getting bad.

Tae "are you okay?" he asked nervous for me.

"yeah it just. It. Uh" I started to fall but tae held me up

Tae "y/n!"

"I'm okay" I said regaining my balance.

He was still holding me tight in his embrace.

"tae?"

Tae "huh?"

"don't get me wrong your hugs are great but I kind want to get the cream on and go to bed"

Tae "oh uh yeah sorry" he let go of me and grabbed to cream continuing to lather it on my body.

Tae "uh"