10. my first

Jimin pulled directly into the garage. He immediately closed the garage door and ran. I followed closely behind him.

Jimin handed me a gun "you know how to use this right?"

I forgot they don't know much about me. "yeah" I simply replied

When he stepped out of the room I continued to grab a belt with knifes and another hand gun. I was taught how to use weapons when I was in training with master Kai, the underground man I told my kidnapper about.

I came back in time to see the men who followed us barge into the room. I thought it would only be two people but apparently, they brought more. There were 7 guys ready to kick Jimin and my ass. Jimin quickly pulled out his gun and started firing. He shot one, two, three, guys down. I shot one down before someone grabbed me from behind. An eighth and ninth guy came in from the back of the house.

They made me drop my gun, but they didn't notice all the knifes around my waist. I rapidly grabbed two knives and dug the tips into their flesh. In a matter of second I had brought the knife out and slit their throats. I turned to Jimin fighting hand to hand with the remaining two guys.

I ran over and, because the guy was focused on Jimin, stabbed him right in the spine.

the guy toppled over. Jimin had killed the last one with a fatal blow to the head.

Jimin hugged me but I hastily pushed him off.

"Jimin we need to check their car, there could be another guy in there."

Jimin ran to the door but before he could open it the boys had run in.

Tae and Jungkook immediately ran to me. Tae managed to get to me first and he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I was scared out of my mind. never had i ever gotten into such a bloody fight. I had never killed anyone, and today I killed four.

I felt tears run down my face as I was tightly hugging taehyung.

He rubbed my back "shh. It's okay I'm here now"

With every word he spoke I began to feel safe.

I didn't even notice that he had brought me to his room.
he tried setting me on the bed, but I really didn't want to let go of him.

"no please I don't want to let go. I feel safe in your arms."

Tae "I'm not going anywhere baby please let go so I can make sure you aren't hurt"

I slowly let go and say at the edge of the bed. 'baby' rung through my head. Why did it feel so nice to hear him say that to me, to call me that?

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and looked at me

Tae "can I take this off?"

I only nodded

After taking my shirt off He went into the bathroom and grabbed a wet cloth. He came back and kneeled in front of me. He brushed the cloth against my skin wiping away the blood.
He was so gentle.
After wiping the blood away, he sighed of relief. I hadn't been shot or stabbed or even scratched really. I had felt that I was going to have bruises but other than that my body was just fine.

Mentally I was not fine and taehyung noticed it.

Tae "wanna take a bath?" He said looking up at me.

I nodded

He went into the bathroom and started filling up the tub.

I walked in and sat down next to the tub.

"maybe you were right. Maybe I should've walked away from all this." I said with my head low.

Tae "y/- "

"even so, I still don't think I would if I had known this would be an outcome." I said raising my head

I looked him in the eyes "why do I feel so safe with you?" I said more asking myself then him

I stood up and took my clothes off not caring that he was in the room

Tae "do you want me to leave?"

"no. that's the last thing I want"

He sat high by the tub. he grabbed a different cloth and dipped it into the water. I sat up and hugged my knees allowing him to scrub my back gently.

"I've never killed anyone before. I had trained to be a killing machine, but never did I think I would do it. In fact, that's why I left master kai." I chuckled bitterly.

"do you have any hidden talents?" I asked suddenly

Tae noticed my need for a change of topic "yeah I can sing."

I smiled at him "really?" I said weakly

Tae "my mom could sing, she taught me many songs"

"will you sing one for me?"

He sang a beautiful song. I listened to every note he sang. My mom herself sang this to me when I was crying about dad. I began to sing with him. Although this song related to horrific events for me, I also connected it to my mother's love and protection.

Together we sang the song, harmonizing.

After the song had finished I got up and wrapped a towel around myself.

"I'll get dressed. Why don't we meet everyone down stairs?"

Tae "okay I'll wait for you outside the door." He walked out the door of his bedroom and I went to his closet.

I grabbed one of his larger hoodies and some sweatpants.

I walked out of the room and tae, as he said, was there waiting for me.

We walked down the stairs noticing the blood, bodies, and weapons were all cleaned and away. We heard talking in the living room, so we walked over there

I was immediately met with hugs from everyone.

"chill guys I'm fine"

Hoseok "Jimin says you're good in combat"

Jin hit the back of his head "you think now's the time to say that?"

"it's okay." I said sitting next to tae and Yoongi on the couch "I was trained for combat for about 2 years. I go back occasionally, to learn some new things"

Namjoon "who trained you?"

"master Kai"

A look was given between them all.

"what? do you know him?"

Tae "he trained us"

"what? He knew about you guys?!"

I started to get angry. Master Kia  was a second father to me and I told him everything. Even that I had been looking for Jungkook and trying to help all of them. He had decided to keep that from me! Why?!

Jungkook "y/nn why are you angry?"

I grabbed Tae's hand and dragged him to the garage

We got into his car

Tae "y/n where are we going?"

"to talk to master Kia"

Tae "y/n he's been gone for years"

I looked at him my eyes piercing his soul
"no, he hasn't I saw him two weeks before I got kidnapped"

Tae was surprised.

"obviously you can't tell anyone about this he doesn't want anyone coming to him, he has many enemies." I said looking to the back of the car so I could back out of the Garage.
My head was filled with anger. And I was ready to confront my second father.

-—------------

note

i feel like this story could be so much better if i had the time to write :(

anyways i hope you liked it